New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 352 of 442 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Great work *Numbah very much appreciated!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here are the videos I took while I was testing the Growl Audio OEM headunit (albert_b and EQAddict, sayang you guys left agad and wasn't able to fully test it out)

Testing the shuffle songs function in 1 of my iPod's playlist:

Testing the shuffle songs function on my iPod's entire song list:

How to set the shuffle and repeat songs for iPod:

Testing the Digital TV:
    Last edited by numbah5; April 26th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for posting the videos and the pictures numbah5!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Thanks for posting the videos and the pictures numbah5!
    No problem pare! Sama natin ulit si EQAddict and another 3 (1 LTZ and 2 LT owners) during the final testing and fitting on our TrailB.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    No problem pare! Sama natin ulit si EQAddict and another 3 (1 LTZ and 2 LT owners) during the final testing and fitting on our TrailB.
    Hi numbah5! Napagana ba nila phone interface function/controls between HU and steering wheel?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Hi numbah5! Napagana ba nila phone interface function/controls between HU and steering wheel?
    Di pa namin natetest yun since may gagawin pa silang very minor adjustment. Pero nung kinakalikot ko yung interface, I saw na pwedeng i-set yung mga function of the steering wheel controls through the headunit.

Just a question, does it have the same interface with your SF's Growl Audio or this has a whole new interface na?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Di pa namin natetest yun since may gagawin pa silang very minor adjustment. Pero nung kinakalikot ko yung interface, I saw na pwedeng i-set yung mga function of the steering wheel controls through the headunit.

Just a question, does it have the same interface with your SF's Growl Audio or this has a whole new interface na?
    As far as i can see sa pics and videos, it has the same interface. Yung pinalit nila sa akin hindi pa gumagana yung phone-steering wheel-HU interface. Pero mas maganda siya compared sa previous HU. Sino kausap mo sa Growl, si Jojo?
    Last edited by larry0609; April 27th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    As far as i can see sa pics and videos, it has the same interface. Yung pinalit nila sa akin hindi pa gumagana yung phone-steering wheel-HU interface. Pero mas maganda siya compared sa previous HU. Sino kausap mo sa Growl, si Jojo?
    Si Arbues, yung sales manager nila. I, EQAddict and albert_b went directly to their office in Makati City. I think Jojo is one of their resellers, not part of the office's team since I haven't seen or met him there.

Compared to your old Growl headunit, your new one and the one for the Trailblazer, do they have the same interface?

You can talk to Arbues how to set the steering wheel controls. I think you have his number.
    Last edited by numbah5; April 27th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Si Arbues, yung sales manager nila. I, EQAddict and albert_b went directly to their office in Makati City. I think Jojo is one of their resellers, not part of the office's team since I haven't seen or met him there.

Compared to your old Growl headunit, your new one and the one for the Trailblazer, do they have the same interface?

You can talk to Arbues how to set the steering wheel controls. I think you have his number.
    Comparing with my old HU with that of the new one installed lately and with the HU for TB that you are testing, i think the only difference is the graphic interface. Mas clearer siya ngayon and with 3D map na and some improvements sa TV recepcion and sounds.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Comparing with my old HU with that of the new one installed lately and with the HU for TB that you are testing, i think the only difference is the graphic interface. Mas clearer siya ngayon and with 3D map na and some improvements sa TV recepcion and sounds.
    Are you using the digital tv tuner or still the analog one? By the way, here's how to set the steering wheel controls. Go to the SWC app on the home menu, then press and hold vol+, then press the corresponding button on the steering wheel controls. Same goes for vol-, forward, rewind, answer call, and mode.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer