New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 345 of 442 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    O/t but that P4M ++ bmw x3 is uberness.

I joined the facebook group na for the trailblazer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    sir EQ the x1 and x3 have just the same price... I'm just targeting the 2.0d i think they're priced 3m+?? 4m+ is the 3.0d

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    sir EQ the x1 and x3 have just the same price... I'm just targeting the 2.0d i think they're priced 3m+?? 4m+ is the 3.0d
    Bro have you heard of BMW's leasing program? Sorry OT na.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Bro have you heard of BMW's leasing program? Sorry OT na.
    Not yet bro. sorry OT.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    O/T: its still uber and I still can only dream about a BMW X3 diesel. hehehe

back to topic: numbah5 how was your trailblazer mags fitting session? Have you decided on the kind of mags you will get?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006

back to topic: numbah5 how was your trailblazer mags fitting session? Have you decided on the kind of mags you will get?
    I'll be posting it at the facebook page. Guys, let's move to our facebook page. Doon na tayo magpost.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012

Sorry O/T called BMW it seams that they don't carry the essential only the package... so its 3.6m then upwards... damn it!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010

ATTENTION ALL CHEVROLET CAR OWNERS!

Gear Up this Summer because we're Inviting All Chevrolet Car Owners to JOIN US
    in our Summer Getaway this coming April 20 - 21 at Anilao, Batangas City!

Meeting Place
    All Chevy Variant: Market-Market Parking
    All Chevy Cruze: Buendia, Shell Gasoline Station

Waiting Time: 6:00am - 8:00am
    Fun drive starts 8:00am.

For more info, please see Club Page Event: (Summer Getaway 2013)

Let's have fun! Come and be a member of the Coolest Car Club under the heat of the sun!

To learm more about us please visit our Facebook page (About ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.)

Club Group Page (TRAILBLAZER Group)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mga pre,

mahirap pa din bang kumuha ng Trailblazer? I've read before kasi na kailangan mo daw mag avail ng inhouse financing para maka kuha ka ng Trailblazer. Ganun pa din ba? Pag outright cash mo bibilin, hindi ka makaka kuha? Or matagal ka lang bago bigyan pag cash? (how long?)

Meron din bang mabibilan ng mga parts neto aside sa casa? I want this sana against the Santa Fe since this is bigger pero baka wala pang parts and repair shops, etc.

Salamat

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    Mga pre,

mahirap pa din bang kumuha ng Trailblazer? I've read before kasi na kailangan mo daw mag avail ng inhouse financing para maka kuha ka ng Trailblazer. Ganun pa din ba? Pag outright cash mo bibilin, hindi ka makaka kuha? Or matagal ka lang bago bigyan pag cash? (how long?)

Meron din bang mabibilan ng mga parts neto aside sa casa? I want this sana against the Santa Fe since this is bigger pero baka wala pang parts and repair shops, etc.

Salamat
    Please join us at the Facebook page. Link is above. We would be gladly answering all your queries. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *joms, try Chevrolet Commonwealth. Mabait ang owner/GM nila. I can give you his number if you want.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer