New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 337 of 442 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Nagtataka ka pa? These guys have Monteros!!! As long as we love our Trails, we are the new KIngs!

Kaya nga kapag may nadadaanan akong Montero, I always tell myself, panis yan at kakain ng alikabok saken! Hahaha
    AFAIK it's only Botchi Santos who owns a Montero in Top Gear. As I've mentioned, si niky lang bilib sa TrailB.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    parang may protesta dito ah.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mga Sirs mag iinput lang ako sa experience ko sa TrailB ko. Twice ko na sya ginamit sa SLEX, running 100-120kph parang nginig ang steering wheel nya and parang ang free play ng steering wheel nya ay maluwag at that speed compared to my Montero 3.2. All other aspects of the car lamang ang TrailB sa Montero ko. Ganon din ba experience nyo sa TrailB nyo? Salamat po.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    parang may protesta dito ah.
    Di bale, may next year pa naman, Chevy might already have the TBZ 4x2 AT variant.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I saw the technical results. The Trailblazer won over the Montero Sport and the Fortuner in all aspects of the technical test. That test is just one aspect of the judges' decision.

niky pointed out the reason why the Montero Sport won over the Trailblazer the COTY-P awards in topgear.com.ph. First, the Montero Sport being evaluated is the gasoline fed 3.0 V6 GLS variant. Most of the judges felt that the gas engine of the Monty is more refined than the Trailblazer's diesel engine (duh!). And the biggest handicap of the TrailB was the price. Well duh again! The variant sent was the top of the line LTZ, while the Monty had the mid range GLS. No brainer na yun. Some of the judges also didn't like the plastic interior of the TrailB and they felt that the 3rd row is more cramped than the Monty. On the latter I don't agree because the Monty's 3rd row feels more claustrophobic. niky said that he finds the interior of the TrailB good enough. Tapos another criteria are the features. Dito sa aspect na ito ako nagtataka. How will the judges rate the Monty higher if it doesn't have 6 speed A/T, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Electronic Stability and Traction Control, which the TrailB LTZ has? Dyan lang ako nagtataka
    Wala malamang purposely built ramp, sand dunes or slippery section (to mimic snow covered road) sa Clark International Speedway kaya no chance to show off si TB.

Sabi nga ni Niky doon sa kabila, mahirap manalo ang truck vs car(basically smoother NVH). Kaya nag open ng Truck of the Year Award this time.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Mga Sirs mag iinput lang ako sa experience ko sa TrailB ko. Twice ko na sya ginamit sa SLEX, running 100-120kph parang nginig ang steering wheel nya and parang ang free play ng steering wheel nya ay maluwag at that speed compared to my Montero 3.2. All other aspects of the car lamang ang TrailB sa Montero ko. Ganon din ba experience nyo sa TrailB nyo? Salamat po.
    sir may problem yan make sure to go to your dealer and have it fixed... to many to mention yung possible problems.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Sir! Never kung na experience yan sa unit ko I already tested here in Negros mountain range road including off road with out any problem also at high speed with out any steering vibration, hindi ako nabibitin sa steep incline and cornering at effective talaga ang lahat nang safety features nito as i tried everything. Try to bring it to your dealer to check.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Hi Sirs,

I would just like to ask if you have any idea how much bentahan ng stock rims and tires ng Trailblazer? And if you can recommend where it is better to buy Black Rhino rims and off road tires? thanks in advance! =)
    If you're looking at selling your stock rims and tires, leave post dito. Interested ako Ü

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sounds like kulang sa balancing yung wheels sir. Kakastretch ko lang ng legs ni trailb this weekend sa NLEX/SCTEX and I didn't encounter yung vibrations na ganyan sir
    Last edited by albert_b; April 8th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    It does'nt bother me at all if the judges gave the "Kudos " to MS, but for my own judgement TrailB has the edged over MS, why ?because I can drive them both & evaluate at the same time , kaya lang the MS is 2,5L & not mine ( My daughter) ,she also agrees that she likes more the response & handling of the TrailB.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer