New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 336 of 442 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi Sirs,

I would just like to ask if you have any idea how much bentahan ng stock rims and tires ng Trailblazer? And if you can recommend where it is better to buy Black Rhino rims and off road tires? thanks in advance! =)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Hi Sirs,

I would just like to ask if you have any idea how much bentahan ng stock rims and tires ng Trailblazer? And if you can recommend where it is better to buy Black Rhino rims and off road tires? thanks in advance! =)
    Ms. Audrey yan ang inaabangan nila albert_b! Stock rims and tires I think will cost around 80k. For black rhino wheels doon sa Wheels Gallery Santolan Road or sa Dub Unlimited West Avenue or sa BCC Chrome Wheels City Banawe.

For off road tires, Nitto Terra Grappler or Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial Plus or Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO mga ok. Nitto Terra Grappler is readily available sa Wheels Gallery, Dub Unlimited at BCC Chrome Wheels City. Yung Mickey Thompson sa Auto Options Timog in front of Razon's. Cooper and BFGoodrich naman is at Ryco Inc. located at 117 Aguirre Street, Legazpi Village, Makati.

Get the 18s. Mas macho tignan kesa 20s and more comfortable in terms of tagtag. The tires I mentioned with the exception of Mickey Thompson has the exact size of the stock Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires (265/65 R18).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Product Name: Rear Storage Luggage Box
    Product Code: 52032165

RSLB International order

1. Steer
    2. albert_b*
    3. RTS*
    N. jojo728

*depends on total cost (item+ship)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    I'm having suspension issues right now, kumakabig pakanan and the loud noise when you pass an elevated road meron syang loud na TOK! nung dinala ko sa chevy alabang nawala naman nung nagtetest drive kaya hindi narin nila chineck... kaka stress anyways while observing meron sya ingay on certain intermittent roads yung may lubak then patag then may humps... parang may catalyst para lumabas yung ingay. I will be returning my unit para icheck nila lahat sa ilalim. So any upgrades on the shoes is a NO NO for me. Hopefully you guys don't experience any troubles like this.

Sir kamusta naman check up about suspension ng TB nyo? any update you can share us. Maraming salamat.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ms. Audrey yan ang inaabangan nila albert_b! Stock rims and tires I think will cost around 80k. For black rhino wheels doon sa Wheels Gallery Santolan Road or sa Dub Unlimited West Avenue or sa BCC Chrome Wheels City Banawe.

For off road tires, Nitto Terra Grappler or Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial Plus or Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO mga ok. Nitto Terra Grappler is readily available sa Wheels Gallery, Dub Unlimited at BCC Chrome Wheels City. Yung Mickey Thompson sa Auto Options Timog in front of Razon's. Cooper and BFGoodrich naman is at Ryco Inc. located at 117 Aguirre Street, Legazpi Village, Makati.

Get the 18s. Mas macho tignan kesa 20s and more comfortable in terms of tagtag. The tires I mentioned with the exception of Mickey Thompson has the exact size of the stock Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires (265/65 R18).
    Additional to Sir Numbah5: Sa Wheel Gallery Black Rhino & Nitto Grapler tires contact Ms. Mavi Tan CP# 0917 525 9578.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeard View Post
    You may want to check this out
    WINNERS: Car of the Year 2013
    Oh? The Montero won over Trailblazer? Ano ba yung criteria nila?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The link below might answer your question:

2012-2013 Car of the Year Philippines Nominees Performance Results Now Out - Car Awards Group, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    Oh? The Montero won over Trailblazer? Ano ba yung criteria nila?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    I saw the technical results. The Trailblazer won over the Montero Sport and the Fortuner in all aspects of the technical test. That test is just one aspect of the judges' decision.

niky pointed out the reason why the Montero Sport won over the Trailblazer the COTY-P awards in topgear.com.ph. First, the Montero Sport being evaluated is the gasoline fed 3.0 V6 GLS variant. Most of the judges felt that the gas engine of the Monty is more refined than the Trailblazer's diesel engine (duh!). And the biggest handicap of the TrailB was the price. Well duh again! The variant sent was the top of the line LTZ, while the Monty had the mid range GLS. No brainer na yun. Some of the judges also didn't like the plastic interior of the TrailB and they felt that the 3rd row is more cramped than the Monty. On the latter I don't agree because the Monty's 3rd row feels more claustrophobic. niky said that he finds the interior of the TrailB good enough. Tapos another criteria are the features. Dito sa aspect na ito ako nagtataka. How will the judges rate the Monty higher if it doesn't have 6 speed A/T, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Electronic Stability and Traction Control, which the TrailB LTZ has? Dyan lang ako nagtataka

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmcgov View Post
    Of course, these "executives" just run the show and are proud owners of Monteros, what can you say? Are you born yesterday? So will you still believe these "executives"? That's why I don't buy Top Gear mags. I just buy C!

I won't! We can't get out of the traditional 3 (Toyota, Mitsubishi ans Honda) and no American car will ever win...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I saw the technical results. The Trailblazer won over the Montero Sport and the Fortuner in all aspects of the technical test. That test is just one aspect of the judges' decision.

niky pointed out the reason why the Montero Sport won over the Trailblazer the COTY-P awards in topgear.com.ph. First, the Montero Sport being evaluated is the gasoline fed 3.0 V6 GLS variant. Most of the judges felt that the gas engine of the Monty is more refined than the Trailblazer's diesel engine (duh!). And the biggest handicap of the TrailB was the price. Well duh again! The variant sent was the top of the line LTZ, while the Monty had the mid range GLS. No brainer na yun. Some of the judges also didn't like the plastic interior of the TrailB and they felt that the 3rd row is more cramped than the Monty. On the latter I don't agree because the Monty's 3rd row feels more claustrophobic. niky said that he finds the interior of the TrailB good enough. Tapos another criteria are the features. Dito sa aspect na ito ako nagtataka. How will the judges rate the Monty higher if it doesn't have 6 speed A/T, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Electronic Stability and Traction Control, which the TrailB LTZ has? Dyan lang ako nagtataka
    Nagtataka ka pa? These guys have Monteros!!! As long as we love our Trails, we are the new KIngs!

Kaya nga kapag may nadadaanan akong Montero, I always tell myself, panis yan at kakain ng alikabok saken! Hahaha

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer