New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 334 of 442 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I'm not quite sure if my 4 sensor nasira but I tried this morning okey naman kaya lang yung dalawa parang na offset, my wife were able to take the taxi driver license with her, sabi noong mga bystander nag te text daw yung driver kaya hindi napansin na naka hinto si komander

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Got to read some article about this vehicle and came accross these features. can somebody explain how and when to use the following features of Trailblazer:

1) Dynamic Driving Technology (DDT) that includes Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)- How does this work? Para saan?,
    2) Dynamic Brake Distribution (DBD)- ?
    3) Traction Control (TC)-?
    4) Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)-?
    5) Panic Brake Assist (PBA)-?
    6) Electronic Stability Control (ESC)-?
    7) Engine Drag Control (EDC)-?
    8) Cornering Brake Control (CBC)-?
    9) Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (HBFA)-?
    10) Hill Descent Control (HDC)-?
    11) Hill Start Assist (HAS)-?

Sorry for my ignorance but will somebody explain further the uses, how and when to use the above features...Possible future owner (hopefully) also ako. kaya lang, I don't want to buy vehicle with so many feature on it na wala namang gamit sa road condition natin dito. So i'm just trying to research before taking the plunge. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sana you have the owner manual so that it can be explained thoroughly, but for the Layman's term & experience, I'll try some (11) HAS it will assist you in ascending mode driving lessening your pedal work. (10) HDC- this will assist during descend lessening your footwork in braking, naka program na ang braking.
    (8) CBC- when paliko and excess speed brake will be applied as programed.(3) TC it insure that the 4 wheels are in full control of the pavement surface, about the others Im not fully verse about it but for sure its not na "may masabi lang sa brochures"

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    '*rts, hope this help, pay your participation fee sa insurance then ask the insurance to collect your participation on top of the damages from the taxi driver or operator, then the insurance will reimburse you the participation fee collected from the taxi driver/operator(it worked for me)

normally pag taxi insured naman po yan.

pag colorum yan dapat sa precinct pa lang nakaimpound na yung taxi, im guessing di naman colorum kasi na release yung auto meaning the registration of the taxi is good hence if properly registered to the ltfrb meron yan mandatory insurance aside from the tpl insurance

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *sir RTS sorry to hear such an unfortunate thing happened... Anyways sue let your insurance handle the collection for the damages don't let these reckless and irresponsible motorist roam without a lesson. My strada got hit by a motorcycle before rather than paying 4,000 his company payed 29k as a replacement for the whole rear bumper... Nothing hurts like a lesson in humility by lossing money especially for irresponsible motorists. Cheers!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Got to read some article about this vehicle and came accross these features. can somebody explain how and when to use the following features of Trailblazer:

1) Dynamic Driving Technology (DDT) that includes Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)- How does this work? Para saan?,

Sorry for my ignorance but will somebody explain further the uses, how and when to use the above features...Possible future owner (hopefully) also ako. kaya lang, I don't want to buy vehicle with so many feature on it na wala namang gamit sa road condition natin dito. So i'm just trying to research before taking the plunge. Thanks
    Sir honestly these technologies has been out there for years and if you "try" to research a little bit on the internet i'm sure you'll find the most elaborative answers there. No offense meant.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post

I'll add what RTS said. Electronic Stability Control minimizes the risk of rollovers during high speed cornering and makes the car very stable at high speeds. Cornering Brake Control works in tandem with the Electronic Stability Control when you apply the brakes during cornering. Panic Brake Assist makes the brakes stronger during panic braking.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    * jonzjitzy, victorevolution & others.

Thanks for the support, last nite my wife talk to the driver of the taxi, talaga raw wala siyang madelehensya hangang P1.4K lang daw, I told my wife to be firmed just put aside the "pusong mamon" & learned the lesson in a hard way, so today up we go to the insurance to initiate the claim, I feel sorry but that is the way of compensation law goes.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    hi mga sirs and madams

i am just a new member. i just want to share our experience. in the first week of feb, we decided to reserve for a trailb in north edsa since the SA told us that there will be a unit available the week after and we just need to reserve. anyway, we paid for the reservation thinking we will be getting our unit (4x2 MT) the following week. However, after 3 days, our SA called and inform us that there were having a problem with the thai plant, hence, we could only get the unit through in house financing. that time, we are already processing our application for bank PO. so, to our dismay, the SA told us that we have to wait until June or July to get our unit if we will be getting the unit through bank financing. so the following week, we went to qc ave and otis to inquire, chevy qc ave accepts bank PO but then the color only available that time was the color blue (and we're not really into that color). meanwhile, otis has only white at that time (and we're not really into that color either). actually, our first choice color is the auburn brown and second is the royal. both dealers told us to wait until may or june. otis branch encourage us to also make a reservation but we told them our experience with north edsa and told them that we are hesitant about it and if they cannot reserve unit for us without giving a reservation fee, then we cannot do anything about it. to make a long story, by our frustration in finding the right dealer for us, we went kia (next option). we were able to test drive a sorento (2.2 AT 4x2). the drive was smooth and we like the engine (as if you are drivng a gas car and not a diesel). it is very quiet. we almost instantly fell in love for sorento. however, during the holyweek, we decided to inquire again to other chevy dealers and last black saturday, we called upon several dealers like greenhills, pasig, but they were close. our last option is chevy commonwealth. to our surprise, there was SA at that time. we immediately went there and inquired about the trailb. to our suprise, there is an available unit 4x2 but not auburn brown but royal gray. since, it was our next color of choice, we immediately told the SA that we will be getting it but we will not be paying any reservation fee (i told her our horror story about north edsa) and she agreed and told us to immediately process our PO. she did not ask for anything. so, immediately last monday, we went to the bank and confirm our application. to make the long story short, we will be getting our new baby this afternoon. i will update you all and hopefully post some pix.

if you are looking for any dealer without any hassle, try chevy commonwealth, look for ms herry silva and tell her that we are the couple who just purchased the royal gray (4x2 MT) last saturday and will be getting it today. she is very approachable and will not pressure you...

excited for our new ride...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    btw, wondering about my avatar, that's the first ride i bought and still single at that time...

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer