New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 333 of 442 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    You can do that "on the fly" no need to stop; just put the rotary knob to 4x4 up
    You just have to be on neutral when shifting from 4 high to 4 low and vice versa

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You can actually shift from 2 high to 4 high vice versa without having to stop your TrailB. You can do it up to speeds of 120 kph. You need to stop your TrailB and put the selector level to N if you're shifting from 2 high or 4 high to 4 low vice versa.

Last edited by numbah5; April 4th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    You can actually shift from 2 high to 4 high vice versa without having to stop your TrailB. You can do it up to speeds of 120 kph. You need to stop your TrailB and put the selector level to N if you're shifting from 2 high or 4 high to 4 low vice versa.
    I think its only up to 100kph. Higher than that might damage or stress something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    I think its only up to 100kph. Higher than that might damage or stress something.

Iba ang sa Chevy at sa Mitsubishi. Nakalagay sa user manual namin 120 kph.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Iba ang sa Chevy at sa Mitsubishi. Nakalagay sa user manual namin 120 kph.
    Ahh ok. Will read my uncle's TB manual na lang muna. Sorry ulit your highness.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Ahh ok. Will read my uncle's TB manual na lang muna. Sorry ulit your highness.
    No need for the disparaging remark sir.

Everyone, Let's keep the discussions civil and cordial.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would like to invite all Trailblazer owners to our Facebook page. Please join us there. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/ChevyClubPh.Trailblazer/

Thanks guys!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    trailb-010.jpgtrailb-011.jpg

A bad score for my TrailB, last nite my wife stopped, waiting for the traffic to move along Sauyo road when a taksi bump the rear bumper of my TrailB, natangal yung parang skid plate, about one inch torn sa middle ng bumper, dented upper portion of the bumper, due to impact na mis-aligned ang bumper. My wife demand P4K as amicable settlement, wala raw pera si driver, then I called the driver to settle until tomorrow or I'll bring it to the Insurance & the P4K my wife is asking will be increase to 3 folds or more when the insurance handle it, never mind the participation, remain to be seen tomorrow.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    trailb-010.jpgtrailb-011.jpg

A bad score for my TrailB, last nite my wife stopped, waiting for the traffic to move along Sauyo road when a taksi bump the rear bumper of my TrailB, natangal yung parang skid plate, about one inch torn sa middle ng bumper, dented upper portion of the bumper, due to impact na mis-aligned ang bumper. My wife demand P4K as amicable settlement, wala raw pera si driver, then I called the driver to settle until tomorrow or I'll bring it to the Insurance & the P4K my wife is asking will be increase to 3 folds or more when the insurance handle it, never mind the participation, remain to be seen tomorrow.
    Hayaan niyo na ninong yan. Pagawa niyo na lang through insurance kesa hintayin niyo pa na bayaran kayo. Mas mahahassle lang kayo. Hanggang kamot sa ulo na lang gagawin ng taxi driver na yan.

Matatagalan yan gawin since i-oorder pa sa Thailand mga piyesa. Pati ba reverse sensor nasira?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Correct si Sir numbah5. It happened to me last vacation din, traysikel driver naman, though di gaanung malaki damage. Pay your participation and let the insuranse settle it. Less hassle, less headache. BTW, yung lisensya ng traysikel driver is confiscated, kaliangan nyang tubusin and magseminar daw sabi ng Traffic police.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer