New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 331 of 442 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lastpogi View Post
    Sana may balita na sa 4x2 a/t ltz variant this comming mias. Might ended up with fortuner pag di pa yan lumabas anytime soon.

+1 for me. This is a really good alternative to the usual Fort and Monty but I would really want a 4x2 AT.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    2.5 4x2 MT or 2.8 4x4 AT. Baka maitulak po namin ng kaunti ang budget para sa 4x4 variant.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Fellow LTZ owners, I called garyq a while ago about retrofitting our stock halogen projectors to HID projectors. He said it's possible and the manual leveling function will still be there. It's easier to retrofit our projectors according to him because our headlamp leveling is manual unlike BMWs that have automatic headlamp leveling systems. Stage 3 retrofit or the OEM retrofit costs 28k pesos. Now for LT owners also. He can also retrofit our front projector foglamps into HID or LED projector foglamps. He can also retrofit our rear foglamps into LED but he needs to see our TrailBs 1st.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytherr View Post
    2.5 4x2 MT or 2.8 4x4 AT. Baka maitulak po namin ng kaunti ang budget para sa 4x4 variant.
    Yes get the 4x4 variant. You get to have all the safety features that aren't standard sa 4x2 M/T variant and possibly with the soon to be launched 4x2 A/T variant. The Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control really help sa mga long drive and high speeds. The 2 safety features minimizes the risk of a rollover and gives better traction on slippery surfaces.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yes get the 4x4 variant. You get to have all the safety features that aren't standard sa 4x2 M/T variant and possibly with the soon to be launched 4x2 A/T variant. The Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control really help sa mga long drive and high speeds. The 2 safety features minimizes the risk of a rollover and gives better traction on slippery surfaces.
    Yun nga po ang napag-isipan namin ng tatay ko po. Nung nakita po namin sa specs, madaming wala sa safety features ang 2.5 LT sa 2.8 LTZ. Pero ang budget po talaga namin ay maximum of P1,500,000. Nung tinanong ko po siya, 2.5 LT daw nalang po ang kukunin niya, di naman daw po kailangan 4x4 dahil di naman po kami mag-ooffroad.

Balak po talagang kunin namin eh yung Montero Sport GLX MT, pero siningit ko po yung Trailblazer 2.5 LT. Yun, pagiisipan pa daw po niya. Personally, I would rather get the Trailblazer over the Montero Sport. Worth it po ba kaya ang price tag ng TB 2.5 LT sa Monty GLX MT?

Had to share this:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I'm planning on the unichip in the near future

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Fellow LTZ owners, I called garyq a while ago about retrofitting our stock halogen projectors to HID projectors. He said it's possible and the manual leveling function will still be there. It's easier to retrofit our projectors according to him because our headlamp leveling is manual unlike BMWs that have automatic headlamp leveling systems. Stage 3 retrofit or the OEM retrofit costs 28k pesos. Now for LT owners also. He can also retrofit our front projector foglamps into HID or LED projector foglamps. He can also retrofit our rear foglamps into LED but he needs to see our TrailBs 1st.

been wondering about that... also I've been weighing how much it will benefit us ltz owners really... hmmm

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    I'm planning on the unichip in the near future
    will you consider DTP chip? It's a little cheaper.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    will you consider DTP chip? It's a little cheaper.
    I asked speed lab which is better between the two, they said unichip can tune the whole tomorrow range of the vehicle, racechip cannot maximize all and their price includes The dyno tunning already.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *doc steve, burn mode na yan! Please post the result of the Unichip once meron na.
    Last edited by numbah5; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:24 PM.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer