New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 328 of 442 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I think it's around 7-8k pare. I'll call them after the holidays
    The pricing is at par with a similar service at Big Bert but you have the premium of a home service.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I already had my Trail with paint protection, end up coughing almost 4k for the labor and transportation expense since it's home service.

As for the leather seats, I'm just using WipeOut, the ones being used for cleaning computer parts. This was the advice to me when I bought the German leather seat cover for my Ford Focus.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    I already had my Trail with paint protection, end up coughing almost 4k for the labor and transportation expense since it's home service.

As for the leather seats, I'm just using WipeOut, the ones being used for cleaning computer parts. This was the advice to me when I bought the German leather seat cover for my Ford Focus.
    Who did your paint protection? That's too expensive just for the labor and transpo. As what I've read at the Santa Fe thread, sir larry0609 shelled out 7k for his 1 year home service paint protection courtesy of Hillsborough Car Spa. The detailers were even accompanied by Steve, one of the owners.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    The paint protection service I got at 7.5K is four sessions (Dec 2012, March 2013, July 2013, September 2013) of application an at the last session complete detailing work.

Magamit din kaya yang WipeOut for cleaning the seats. Presently I'm using just water on cloth parang effective naman. For genuine leather water is the best for cleaning.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sorry it was inov8 who availed Hillsborough Car Spa's 1 year paint protection program for his SF3.
    Quote Originally Posted by inov8 View Post
    just availed of Hillsborough's 1 year package for Bnew car
    - 1x paint sealant (done at my home)
    - 11x wax (3 stage)
    - 1x complete detailing
    it cost me P7++

the boys were accompanied by the owner himself, Steve.

he used to live in the same subd.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Update: i ended up having my driver install the seat covers that came with the car. The seats stain too easily. Oh well. Black leather > beige leather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I bought this from ebay.com so that I can use my thumb drives
    Available at cdr king at magnolia, 50bucks

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Who did your paint protection? That's too expensive just for the labor and transpo. As what I've read at the Santa Fe thread, sir larry0609 shelled out 7k for his 1 year home service paint protection courtesy of Hillsborough Car Spa. The detailers were even accompanied by Steve, one of the owners.
    Also did had Hillsborough 1 year paint protection program. You can check out the cost at their website, here Hillsborough Detailers
    That's from their Eastwood branch but they're moving shop somewhere inside Eastwood, at the back of Robinson but will not be operational yet until a week more. But they have a new shop at Cubao and it's at P. Tuazon corner 20th Street. More on P. Tuazon as it's located at the back of Shell Gas Station, next to Yamaha Store.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    You're paying for the paint protection for 7k and I just paid 4k and you will tell me na it's expensive? What I mean is 4k is for the paint protection service, including labor and transpo.

When was the time that 4k is more expensive than 7k? Hmmm...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    You're paying for the paint protection for 7k and I just paid 4k and you will tell me na it's expensive? What I mean is 4k is for the paint protection service, including labor and transpo.

When was the time that 4k is more expensive than 7k? Hmmm...
    I misunderstood your post. What I understand is that the 4k is for the labor and transpo expenses only. Is the 4k good for 1 year or 1 session only?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer