New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 442 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    may i request for the part number of the oil filter for the TB?

Thanks.
    Saw your posts sir, got curious lang ... why are you asking for the part number?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I asked the service advisor and the technical supervisor at Chevy North EDSA about the severe operation of our Trailblazer. He said here in Metro Manila it will fall under Stop and Go traffic. Meaning all of our routes, including minor streets, has bumper to bumper traffic. This case daw never happens in Metro Manila kaya we're all safe with the 10,000 km oil change interval.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Saw your posts sir, got curious lang ... why are you asking for the part number?
    Looking for replacement part?, i think marami sa auto supply, Duramax engine for chevy, Dmax for isuzu, both manufactured by GM, pagdating sa spare parts nagkkapareho sila

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I asked the service advisor and the technical supervisor at Chevy North EDSA about the severe operation of our Trailblazer. He said here in Metro Manila it will fall under Stop and Go traffic. Meaning all of our routes, including minor streets, has bumper to bumper traffic. This case daw never happens in Metro Manila kaya we're all safe with the 10,000 km oil change interval.
    Provided n every 5k km malinis yong disc brake, yong mga dumidikit na hard objects sa pad ang dahilan ng pagkadamaged ng disc, maliban sa pudpud na pad lining

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ram angle View Post
    Provided n every 5k km malinis yong disc brake, yong mga dumidikit na hard objects sa pad ang dahilan ng pagkadamaged ng disc, maliban sa pudpud na pad lining
    Yes we need to go back every 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes 1st as per the service advisor and technical supervisor and also Chevy Philippines AVP for service Mr. Landicho, but it would be for checking the fluid levels, engine compartments, brake pads, rotor discs, and tightening of bolts if there would be any. No parts replacement in between oil changes except kung may kailangang palitan agad.

Kaya it's only the labor ang babayaran in between oil changes if you opt for the dexos2 oil during the 1st PMS.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hmmm. Seems thie side moldings get dirty easily and the seats get dirty as well. Will end up using seat covers hahaha.

What so you guys do to minimize the dirt stains? 3M scotchguard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hmmm. Seems thie side moldings get dirty easily and the seats get dirty as well. Will end up using seat covers hahaha.

What so you guys do to minimize the dirt stains? 3M scotchguard?

For the seats, I use Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. It does its job well by cleaning the dirty surface on the seats and conditions it to prevent further cracking. For the door trims and moldings I use Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. It cleans all kinds of surfaces like hard plastic, leather and vinyl.

By the way guys, I'm planning to avail the home service 1 year paint protection program of Hillsborough Car Spa. I heard they provide quality service as per the guys over at the Santa Fe 3 thread. Before I avail that, the small and deep scratches need to be repainted (touch up paint) 1st.
    Last edited by numbah5; March 30th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    May quote ka na numbah5? How much?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    For the seats, I use Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. It does its job well by cleaning the dirty surface on the seats and conditions it to prevent further cracking. For the door trims and moldings I use Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. It cleans all kinds of surfaces like hard plastic, leather and vinyl.

By the way guys, I'm planning to avail the home service 1 year paint protection program of Hillsborough Car Spa. I heard they provide quality service as per the guys over at the Santa Fe 3 thread. Before I avail that, the small and deep scratches need to be repainted (touch up paint) 1st.
    Thanks for the tip. Will try those..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    May quote ka na numbah5? How much?
    I think it's around 7-8k pare. I'll call them after the holidays

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer