New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 322 of 442 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Salamat . I'll check the tire pressure tomorrow. Unang preference ko ay White, pero wala raw available. Super ganda pala ng Royal Gray. No regrets sa color.
    Two thumbs up diyan sir!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    salamat ng marami sir numbah5
    so useless yun steering wheel audio control kasi LT trim tsk tsk
    Just get the OEM HU if I were you. Mas malinis tignan since dash integrated yun and the sound quality is at par with the branded ones like pioneer and alpine.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Just get the OEM HU if I were you. Mas malinis tignan since dash integrated yun and the sound quality is at par with the branded ones like pioneer and alpine.
    Or better yet, if there are available 2 din panel for the TB, get the pioneer or the alpine. Much much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Magandang gabi sa inyo. From page one nitong thread na ito ay sinubaybayan ko lahat ng post ninyo.kararating ko lang rito sa Laguna from Chev Greenhills. Nakuha ko Trail B ko na LTZ royal gray. Paid 72k for HU nila. Na test drive ko sya sa SLEX. I share ko lang yung driving experience ko. Medyo matigas pa yung brake pedal nya. Powerwise very responsive. Sa handling parang naalon yung ride. Siguro hindi pa nabreak in yung shocks. Parang magalaw yung steering niya compared to my 2008 Montero 3.2.
    Sir please post your name and your TrailB's info on the owners' list thread. Ito ang link: http://tsikot.com/forums/chevrolet-c...rs-list-92109/

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Or better yet, if there are available 2 din panel for the TB, get the pioneer or the alpine. Much much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Beni, I've auditioned all the HU's that can be installed on our Trailblazers when we were still waiting for our Trailblazer. The OEM HU's sound quality is at par with the branded ones like pioneer and alpine but has a bigger screen, GPS Navigation and optional TV tuner. That's aside from the 9 band EQ and it being dash integrated.
    Last edited by numbah5; March 27th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *drey1030, what are the accessories that you've availed at Chevy GH-EDSA aside from the AVT DVD/GPS headunit, pair of headrest monitors and reverse camera?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    guys, i would highly recommend my dealer, Chevrolet Commonwealth. I got my Trailblazer after a day. yun nga lang hinde yung preferred color ko. i wanted a white one, pero blue lang ang available. i was given free seat cover na panget, v cool na tint, and reverse camera (cheap nga lang, yung nakakabit sa mirror). no issues whatsover. got my plate and or/cr in just 1 month. kung kailangan nyo ng tulong, just pm me. titignan ko if you can ride through our company's fleet discount.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Basta agree ka sa gusto ng dealer ipaprioritize ka nila.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Dealer's market pa because of the high demand and low supply. When the time comes where the availability of units is more than the demand then there will be discounts and more freebies. Kailan kaya ito?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Where is gold cars banawe exactly? Time to get the head unit....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer