New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 321 of 442 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hello there Mr. Optimus.

Congrtulations on the new trailblazer Audrey!!!

No, the navi system (or any Nav system for that matter) doesn't have speed camera sensors built in. There's a different gadget for that.

By the way, what was included in the 120k accessories package?
    Hi Sir Albert,
    The 120K I was duped into paying was for that touch screen monitor/GPS ,2 headrest monitors, and rear cam... haist!

And about the Nav system having speed cam sensors, I asked because while I was driving along SLEX , the navi system would blurt out "There's a speed camera." everytime I go above 110kph.... I have a video that I took while driving along slex : TRAILBLAZER 2013 SPEED CAMERA WARNING - YouTube , sorry if it kinda took awhile, the warning comes at 00:46. I'm not sure if the nav system senses the speed cam or if the warning system is already built in. Anyways, i was just curious if any of you guys have experienced the same thing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Hi Sir Albert,
    The 120K I was duped into paying was for that touch screen monitor/GPS ,2 headrest monitors, and rear cam... haist!

And about the Nav system having speed cam sensors, I asked because while I was driving along SLEX , the navi system would blurt out "There's a speed camera." everytime I go above 110kph.... I have a video that I took while driving along slex : TRAILBLAZER 2013 SPEED CAMERA WARNING - YouTube , sorry if it kinda took awhile, the warning comes at 00:46. I'm not sure if the nav system senses the speed cam or if the warning system is already built in. Anyways, i was just curious if any of you guys have experienced the same thing.
    The warning system is already plotted on the map Ms. Audrey.

For the accessories that you got from Chevy GH-EDSA, it's only 48.5k at Goldcars Car Accessories in Banawe. And the DVD/GPS HU included in that package is the OEM headunit approved by Chevy Philippines and soon to be made standard for Colorados and Trailblazers

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi Sir Albert,

Slex passing susana heights has a speed cam huh?.... Lol I've been speeding on that area for quite some time now I wonder if those are just for display...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    If y'all watched ms Audrey's video you can see idiot's driving slow and staying at the "OVERTAKING ONLY" lane.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi Sir Albert,

Start forgetting the sad experience & injoy your TrailB, I was in the same boat before , I paid extra (about P 80K) for HU without the headrest monitors & back up camera, to sum up of the total amount taken from me is almost same as yours., finally, I learned to accept the saying "Charge to the experience"

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    GPS is only to determine your car position/s or location/s and it receive data from satellite. Accuracy of position also depends on rcvd satellite signal and positions. If you are passing the tunnel or surrounded by high bldgs then you can't have a good position.

The detection it (AVT) informed you maybe just because the maker programmed the info's in the map and to make it sure, you better ask the AVT maker rather than the SA. In my experience most of them just tell things and you can test those in the mall.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    salamat ng marami sir numbah5
    so useless yun steering wheel audio control kasi LT trim tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Magandang gabi sa inyo. From page one nitong thread na ito ay sinubaybayan ko lahat ng post ninyo.kararating ko lang rito sa Laguna from Chev Greenhills. Nakuha ko Trail B ko na LTZ royal gray. Paid 72k for HU nila. Na test drive ko sya sa SLEX. I share ko lang yung driving experience ko. Medyo matigas pa yung brake pedal nya. Powerwise very responsive. Sa handling parang naalon yung ride. Siguro hindi pa nabreak in yung shocks. Parang magalaw yung steering niya compared to my 2008 Montero 3.2.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjamd View Post
    Magandang gabi sa inyo. From page one nitong thread na ito ay sinubaybayan ko lahat ng post ninyo.kararating ko lang rito sa Laguna from Chev Greenhills. Nakuha ko Trail B ko na LTZ royal gray. Paid 72k for HU nila. Na test drive ko sya sa SLEX. I share ko lang yung driving experience ko. Medyo matigas pa yung brake pedal nya. Powerwise very responsive. Sa handling parang naalon yung ride. Siguro hindi pa nabreak in yung shocks. Parang magalaw yung steering niya compared to my 2008 Montero 3.2.
    Check your tires din sir at baka over inflated.

Congratulations on your new royal grayness :-) I have the same color sir

Post ka pictures :-D
    Last edited by albert_b; March 27th, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Salamat . I'll check the tire pressure tomorrow. Unang preference ko ay White, pero wala raw available. Super ganda pala ng Royal Gray. No regrets sa color.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer