New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 320 of 442 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kasi sobrang mura ng AVT nav system if may built-in na speed gun sensor ;-)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Yeah, agree!
    I would understand the caution they give pero they have to be realistic and fair din naman. So what happens if I have my rims painted? Err, void suspension?! hahaha
    yung toyota bro uber specific "any modifications" haha parang titser na nanenermon! haha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    mga sir from what country yun AVT and yun OEM with maps? pede makahingi na din ng pros and cons nun 2 items? TIA

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    *dr_mej, I also did get my AVT unit at Chevy-GH. If you will set the speed limit in your TBZ, the unit will also detect the overspeed.

There's no update yet for the map. My last update (ver 2.3, October 2012) last December 2012 is still the latest. No update yet

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mej View Post
    I confirmed it with my SA at Chevy-GH. The GPS antenna is the one responsible for detecting the speed cams. She also said that it should detect even the mobile ones. Also, there was once when I was driving at a very high speed at NLEX (cant remember exact speed though) bigla na lang may sinabi sya regarding overspeeding. I hope somebody else who also bought their AVT HU at the same dealer can share their experience.
    Don't believe everything the SA tells you. Only the more expensive cam detectors can detect mobile handheld cams. In this case, I don't think your unit can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    AVT (Taiwan)
    Pros:
    Has speed cameras plotted on GPS Map

OEM HU supplier of Mitsubishi and Toyota for Strada, Montero Sport, Hilux and Fortuner

GPS Map has 3D view

Cons:
    Limited sound tuning capabilities

Bad interface

Not integrated into the dash

OEM HU made by Smart-i (Singapore)
    Pros:
    Good interface

800x480 HD resolution

8 inch touchscreen monitor

2 USB outputs for external hard drives

Dash integrated

Good sound quality

9 band EQ for sound tuning

Bass, treble, midrange level control

Chevy logo at start up

Cons:
    GPS Map not as updated as Garmin and Papago!

A bit more expensive than AVT.
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Don't believe everything the SA tells you. Only the more expensive cam detectors can detect mobile handheld cams. In this case, I don't think your unit can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The AVT GPS maps has those stationary speed cams plotted on the maps so you're right that it cannot detect handheld speed guns
    Last edited by numbah5; March 26th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    salamat *sir numbah5

pano kaya mga sir kung pioneer HU na lang para siguro mas ok ang sound then additional device na lang for maps and gps?
    plug and play na lang ba pioneer HU? i mean di na ba mag-splice ng wire or something? salamat, sensya na newbie

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    salamat *sir numbah5

pano kaya mga sir kung pioneer HU na lang para siguro mas ok ang sound then additional device na lang for maps and gps?
    plug and play na lang ba pioneer HU? i mean di na ba mag-splice ng wire or something? salamat, sensya na newbie
    Merong wire splicing na magaganap and you have to buy a steering wheel audio control interface for the steering wheel audio control to work with the Pioneer HU. That's AFAIK. The OEM DVD/GPS HU on the other hand is just plug and play kasama pati yung steering wheel audio control jack.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I will try nga tomorrow yung speed camera locator sa HU ko kung gumagana , 3D is okey kaya lang during my chat with the distributor ,the guy admitted na hindi kasing completo ng map ang Papago compared to Garmin ,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Guys does anyone here know the the exact bulb socket on the back up light and rear defogger? TIA

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer