New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 318 of 442 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Batangenyo View Post
    Yan din problema ko sir kaya maybe next year nalang ako kukuha ng TB pag maluwag na sa pila
    madami naman hindi ganyan dealer sir, sa alabang naman hindi.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    By the way, if I change my wheels (perhaps even upsize) ... will this void any form or part of the warranty?
    I'm having suspension issues right now, kumakabig pakanan and the loud noise when you pass an elevated road meron syang loud na TOK! nung dinala ko sa chevy alabang nawala naman nung nagtetest drive kaya hindi narin nila chineck... kaka stress anyways while observing meron sya ingay on certain intermittent roads yung may lubak then patag then may humps... parang may catalyst para lumabas yung ingay. I will be returning my unit para icheck nila lahat sa ilalim. So any upgrades on the shoes is a NO NO for me. Hopefully you guys don't experience any troubles like this.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    May I know who among you residing in Sta. Quiteria, kasi my wife just relayed to me na dalawang beses nya na itong nakikita & the owner or rider is trying to communicate to her by blinking the light & short burst of horn, sorry , my apology to the owner if you feel being snubbed by wife, the truth is she is not aware of the brotherhood we are trying to blend, hindi kasi nagbabasa ng Trailblazer forum he he he, my apology again to the gentleman or madam.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Got this toy car as a bday gift from my DH He wanted to get me a Mustang GT 5.0 but I declined =) Being a Mom of 3 energetic kids, I found owning a Mustang impractical. ( But of course, I know how a man's mind work esp my DH He really wanted it for himself and was disguising it as a gift for me, lol Hitting 2 birds with one stone, right? =) I wanted a big car where I could fit 3 kids and the nannies, =) school bags, strollers and gym bags... where I could still look cool and not look like a soccer Mom. And this is what I got although my first color choice was the sizzling red I settled for the Oceanic Blue coz it was the only color available and I didn't have the luxury of waiting patiently for 3-6months for a car And I have been a happy, proud owner of a TBZ 2.8 4x4 LTZ for more than 2 and a half months now.

Hello there Mr. Optimus.

Congrtulations on the new trailblazer Audrey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Thanks Sir Numbah.

Hi fellow TrailB owners, I have a question... does the TBZs navi system warn you when there are speed cameras?

One more thing, as I was backreading, I have read from the previous posts that the accessories are not mandatory, I guess I got screwed by Chevrolet Edsa-Greenhills ��. They said the 120K accessories was mandatory and would not release the unit unless I availed of it. Yup, I was charged 120K! Grrrrr!
    No, the navi system (or any Nav system for that matter) doesn't have speed camera sensors built in. There's a different gadget for that.

By the way, what was included in the 120k accessories package?
    Last edited by albert_b; March 25th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    By the way, if I change my wheels (perhaps even upsize) ... will this void any form or part of the warranty?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Goodbye suspension warranty yan sir
    The LT's shoes kasi makes her look a bit weird. Now I have to weigh suspension warranty versus looks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    for the past experiences whenever we buy new car or pick up, wala kaming naging problema or nadinig sa mga buyers sa mga dealers regarding taking advantage (mafia style) sa mga customers. If no available unit ,pumila ka lang you will get your unit in due time. Its only in chevy that Im experiencing or hearing nasty things about how they deal their prospective buyers. tsk tsk tsk.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    The LT's shoes kasi makes her look a bit weird. Now I have to weigh suspension warranty versus looks.
    If you ask me it's all hypocritical BS if you buy even 22's from the dealer hindi void warranty but cost is stupid high! But if you change the rims even with the same size with the stock warranty is still void if you don't get it from them. Although this applies to all car makes, just got our grandia GL grabe ang sermon sa accessories especially rims, everything suspension related and even the brakes will be warranty void if you change them.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you ask me it's all hypocritical BS if you buy even 22's from the dealer hindi void warranty but cost is stupid high! But if you change the rims even with the same size with the stock warranty is still void if you don't get it from them. Although this applies to all car makes, just got our grandia GL grabe ang sermon sa accessories especially rims, everything suspension related and even the brakes will be warranty void if you change them.
    Yeah, agree!
    I would understand the caution they give pero they have to be realistic and fair din naman. So what happens if I have my rims painted? Err, void suspension?! hahaha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I'm having suspension issues right now, kumakabig pakanan and the loud noise when you pass an elevated road meron syang loud na TOK! nung dinala ko sa chevy alabang nawala naman nung nagtetest drive kaya hindi narin nila chineck... kaka stress anyways while observing meron sya ingay on certain intermittent roads yung may lubak then patag then may humps... parang may catalyst para lumabas yung ingay. I will be returning my unit para icheck nila lahat sa ilalim. So any upgrades on the shoes is a NO NO for me. Hopefully you guys don't experience any troubles like this.
    sir parang same issue tayo in some way siguro.may langitngit din yun LT trim namin. napansin ko ito Sat night nun ginamit ko sya aroung 11pm palabas ng village, dahil sa tahimik ang paligid at off ang radio ay bigla ko nga napansin yun may langitngit na sound pag sa uneven road. nun pabalik ako same pa din, so ang ginawa ko before ko ipasok sa garage ay tumapak ako sa step board at parang inuuga ko hehe so ayun meron nga ako nadidinig, i think sa rear end.

So my question siguro, pede kaya itong pacheck sa ibang chevy dealer since sa pampanga namin nakuha yun, hassle kasi.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    sir parang same issue tayo in some way siguro.may langitngit din yun LT trim namin. napansin ko ito Sat night nun ginamit ko sya aroung 11pm palabas ng village, dahil sa tahimik ang paligid at off ang radio ay bigla ko nga napansin yun may langitngit na sound pag sa uneven road. nun pabalik ako same pa din, so ang ginawa ko before ko ipasok sa garage ay tumapak ako sa step board at parang inuuga ko hehe so ayun meron nga ako nadidinig, i think sa rear end.

So my question siguro, pede kaya itong pacheck sa ibang chevy dealer since sa pampanga namin nakuha yun, hassle kasi.
    Yup, pwede pa-check yan sir. Buti sir, madali i-recreate yung sound kasi aalugin mo lang madidinig na. Hmmm, ako din I'll check mine.

Btw, I like your handle name :-D

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer