New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 314 of 442 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam View Post
    My non expert suggestion.

Palagyan mo muna tint yung harap. Kung gusto mo lang naman.
    Yung light kasi entering sa untinted windshield is reflecting on the dark tint. Something like that. But based lang yan on personal experience.
    Sayang kasi kung pa remove mo tint and pag retint usually may imperfection na yan dahil di na virgin yung glass.
    I think you have a good point here sir though I think it's also a factor of the pupil adjusting to the change in brightness. The driver's pupils would constrict because of the light coming in from the untinted winshield while he's looking up front, so when he looks at the tinted windows at the sides, his eyes would need a few seconds to adjust pa sa darkness. This then gives the impression that the tint is too dark.
    This effect is similar to when you go inside the movie house, madilim sa simula pero if you stay inside for a few minutes, di na siya ganun kadilim. Nakapag-adjust na kasi mata.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Same lang pala ng rate ng PNB with the 3% dealer's incentive if 3 years to pay.
    Ah ganun ba yun, BPI at Planters kasi total 15.5% yung 3 yrs so more than times 2 yung in-house nila. Patience is a virtue na lang kung may nagagamit ka pa.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post
    Ah ganun ba yun, BPI at Planters kasi total 15.5% yung 3 yrs so more than times 2 yung in-house nila. Patience is a virtue na lang kung may nagagamit ka pa.
    PNB is following the law I guess. The 9.94% per annum for 3 years that PNB gave us before is the Effective Interest Rate or EIR. We added 2% to that rate for the 3% D.I. since every interest rate banks quote us already includes 1% D.I. The rate you posted is the OMA or One Month Advance rate, which banks should not supposed to use anymore as per BSP Circular No.730 issued last July 2011. The BSP circular mandated banks to use the Effective Interest Rate.

Links to BSP circular:
    Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas - Banking Supervision

BSP:*Stricter Truth in Lending Act guidelines now in effect | Economy | GMA News Online
    Last edited by numbah5; March 20th, 2013 at 04:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    PNB is following the law I guess. The 9.94% per annum for 3 years that PNB gave us before is the Effective Interest Rate or EIR. We added 2% to that rate for the 3% D.I. since every interest rate banks quote us already includes 1% D.I. The rate you posted is the OMA or One Month Advance rate, which banks should not supposed to use anymore as per BSP Circular No.730 issued last July 2011. The BSP circular mandated banks to use the Effective Interest Rate.

Links to BSP circular:
    Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas - Banking Supervision

BSP:*Stricter Truth in Lending Act guidelines now in effect | Economy | GMA News Online
    Thanks Numbah5 for above and you're right that's OMA rate but I think banks offering below what was stated is to encourage more consumers. Malaki kasi ang diperensya, so thinking at this time to shift back to Fortuner 3.0 (currently with discount) and will wait for TB 4x2 a/t w/o in-house.

So most current owners now of TB acquired their unit thru dealer's in-house financing? This is just to have an idea.

Sinasadya kayang ibitin ang supply so that dealers can demand?

Remember in 2005-2006 wherein there's a big demand for Fortuner that the units were usually arrived in one car ship that almost filled the whole Batangas port. Sa TB raw ayon sa mga dealers ang dinadala sa kanila 2 to 4 units lang and after April e baka June na ang kasunod.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post
    Thanks Numbah5 for above and you're right that's OMA rate but I think banks offering below what was stated is to encourage more consumers. Malaki kasi ang diperensya, so thinking at this time to shift back to Fortuner 3.0 (currently with discount) and will wait for TB 4x2 a/t w/o in-house.

So most current owners now of TB acquired their unit thru dealer's in-house financing? This is just to have an idea.

Sinasadya kayang ibitin ang supply so that dealers can demand?

Remember in 2005-2006 wherein there's a big demand for Fortuner that the units were usually arrived in one car ship that almost filled the whole Batangas port. Sa TB raw ayon sa mga dealers ang dinadala sa kanila 2 to 4 units lang and after April e baka June na ang kasunod.
    Otis-Manila can give you a LTZ unit immediately once their units arrive this April basta get the insurance from them and add 3% D.I. to your bank car loan's interest rate. Wala masyadong pila doon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I didnt get mine through any financing. Straight company PO.

The OR/CR will be delivered maybe after Holy Week pa so by then I should join the ranks of TBZ owners.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Most of the TrailB owners here have paid through bank PO AFAIK. It's only albert_b and EQAddict who paid through company PO. zephyro90 paid through inhouse financing. I paid through bank PO naman. I haven't seen any posts here na bumili ng TrailB using cash

My TrailB is due for its 1st PMS na. This tuesday I'll bring it to Chevy Quezon Avenue for PMS.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Most of the TrailB owners here have paid through bank PO AFAIK. It's only albert_b and EQAddict who paid through company PO. zephyro90 paid through inhouse financing. I paid through bank PO naman. I haven't seen any posts here na bumili ng TrailB using cash

My TrailB is due for its 1st PMS na. This tuesday I'll bring it to Chevy Quezon Avenue for PMS.
    I do, paid cash straight from the pocket he he he yun nga lang lesson learned. I thought you are inclined sa North Edsa for the PMS

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I also paid in cash for my TrailB, but the dealer in Makati has closed shop.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    I also paid in cash for my TrailB, but the dealer in Makati has closed shop.
    Good for you walang hassle, smooth sailing, If Iam not mistaken meroon ka na ring LTO plate ? Im still waiting for my OR/CR, I was told na next week lalabas sa akin but I doubt it dahil the work phase of the govt. & private offices will be very very slow due to Holy Week Blues.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer