New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 313 of 442 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    Some additional problems:
    Ang pinakabit kong tint ay vcool na super dark. yun na nga, sobang dark talaga and I find it very difficult to see when it is dark outside. Wala pang tint sa harap. Im thinking of having the whole thing removed at palitan na lang ng bago. nasasayangan naman ako. any advice?

Another Katangahan, coming home inebriated the other night, nagasgas ko ang trail b ko. i thought na di naman malalim at kaya na ng rubbing compound. To my horror the next day, di lang gasgas. nascrape talaga and nakikita na yung silver base. Nagpaquote ako sa Ziebart and ang quote nila ay 10k. mahirap daw kasi yung color ng paint ko (oceanic blue). Any advice?

Salamat po.
    Regarding your trouble sa tinting I suggest you upgrade to HID's and for the side mirrors you may cut a small portion there just to be able to clearly see. I also have the same tint but I find no problems so far.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Guys, sorry to ask your help on a stupid problem. Ang panget ng seat cover ko so I decided to have it removed na lang. ang problema ko, di ko matanggal yung sa headrest. Sorry, tanga lang. Patulong naman please.
    Aside from pressing the button to pull the headrest, you have to use/insert/push a pin/mini screwdriver into a tiny hole near that button. (Hole is quite similar to the hole in the SIM part of an iPhone)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jxVIjAodI4]We take the Chevy Trailblazer for a (dune) drive - YouTube[/ame]

in the middle of the video it gets more hardcore .
    bravo bravo!!! :clap1: impressive trailblazers!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    bravo bravo!!! :clap1: impressive trailblazers!
    Anyone wants to organize a fun run to the Sand Dunes of Ilocos Norte?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Not sure if this was already asked (so hard to backread, cant believe that there are already 311 pages for this SUV!) but does anyone know if Chevy will come out with a 4x2 AT anytime soon? I would prefer AT but I don't need the 4wd capabilities... Thanks in advance!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    Not sure if this was already asked (so hard to backread, cant believe that there are already 311 pages for this SUV!) but does anyone know if Chevy will come out with a 4x2 AT anytime soon? I would prefer AT but I don't need the 4wd capabilities... Thanks in advance!
    There's no definite date as to when it will be launched locally but Chevy Phils is planning to do it within the year.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    There's no definite date as to when it will be launched locally but Chevy Phils is planning to do it within the year.
    Current demand for 4wd pahirapan na at puro inhouse ang offer (11%/annum) kung gusto mong magka unit agad e pano pa kaya kung i offer na yung 4x2 a/t.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Anyone wants to organize a fun run to the Sand Dunes of Ilocos Norte?

Ok 'to! :-) pero sana yung demo units ni Chevy Phil nalang hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post
    Current demand for 4wd pahirapan na at puro inhouse ang offer (11%/annum) kung gusto mong magka unit agad e pano pa kaya kung i offer na yung 4x2 a/t.
    Same lang pala ng rate ng PNB with the 3% dealer's incentive if 3 years to pay.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Some additional problems:
    Ang pinakabit kong tint ay vcool na super dark. yun na nga, sobang dark talaga and I find it very difficult to see when it is dark outside. Wala pang tint sa harap. Im thinking of having the whole thing removed at palitan na lang ng bago. nasasayangan naman ako. any advice?

Another Katangahan, coming home inebriated the other night, nagasgas ko ang trail b ko. i thought na di naman malalim at kaya na ng rubbing compound. To my horror the next day, di lang gasgas. nascrape talaga and nakikita na yung silver base. Nagpaquote ako sa Ziebart and ang quote nila ay 10k. mahirap daw kasi yung color ng paint ko (oceanic blue). Any advice?

Salamat po.
    My non expert suggestion.

Palagyan mo muna tint yung harap. Kung gusto mo lang naman.
    Yung light kasi entering sa untinted windshield is reflecting on the dark tint. Something like that. But based lang yan on personal experience.
    Sayang kasi kung pa remove mo tint and pag retint usually may imperfection na yan dahil di na virgin yung glass.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer