New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 312 of 442 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    *RTS, we purchased our Trail on the same day. But according to my dealer, I wil get my plate within the week.
    Good for you , sa akin Johnny comes late he he he , I'm waiting for the reply to my inquiry addressed to my SA Chevy North

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Baka naman I will get a big surprise OR plus LTO plate at one time he he he para tapos na outstanding items ko .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Guys, sorry to ask your help on a stupid problem. Ang panget ng seat cover ko so I decided to have it removed na lang. ang problema ko, di ko matanggal yung sa headrest. Sorry, tanga lang. Patulong naman please.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    Guys, sorry to ask your help on a stupid problem. Ang panget ng seat cover ko so I decided to have it removed na lang. ang problema ko, di ko matanggal yung sa headrest. Sorry, tanga lang. Patulong naman please.
    Seat cover? Di ba LTZ sa'yo sir? Standard feature ng LTZ ang leather seats. Or you installed a seat cover on top of the leather seats? Can you post pics of your headrest so that we can help you out? Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Some additional problems:
    Ang pinakabit kong tint ay vcool na super dark. yun na nga, sobang dark talaga and I find it very difficult to see when it is dark outside. Wala pang tint sa harap. Im thinking of having the whole thing removed at palitan na lang ng bago. nasasayangan naman ako. any advice?

Another Katangahan, coming home inebriated the other night, nagasgas ko ang trail b ko. i thought na di naman malalim at kaya na ng rubbing compound. To my horror the next day, di lang gasgas. nascrape talaga and nakikita na yung silver base. Nagpaquote ako sa Ziebart and ang quote nila ay 10k. mahirap daw kasi yung color ng paint ko (oceanic blue). Any advice?

Salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Some additional problems:
    Ang pinakabit kong tint ay vcool na super dark. yun na nga, sobang dark talaga and I find it very difficult to see when it is dark outside. Wala pang tint sa harap. Im thinking of having the whole thing removed at palitan na lang ng bago. nasasayangan naman ako. any advice?

Another Katangahan, coming home inebriated the other night, nagasgas ko ang trail b ko. i thought na di naman malalim at kaya na ng rubbing compound. To my horror the next day, di lang gasgas. nascrape talaga and nakikita na yung silver base. Nagpaquote ako sa Ziebart and ang quote nila ay 10k. mahirap daw kasi yung color ng paint ko (oceanic blue). Any advice?

Salamat po.
    I'm currently using V-Kool OEM 05 tints on my side windows and rear windshield. It's their equivalent to 3M super dark tints. For us, it's dark but 3M super dark and solargard super dark is darker than V-Kool. So don't change your tint. Mas mataas pa ang heat rejection rate ng V-Kool kesa 3M and other brands. For the front, you may want to install V-Kool X15 medium dark tint. It's around 12.7k pesos

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Careful nalang with ripping out ng rear tints, baka madamage ang defogger lines.

Safety first, if you don't feel comfortable with your tints and find it very hard to drive, remove them na and have them replaced with a lighter tint. Better safe than sorry.

Btw, LTZ (4x4 2.8) don't have leather seat covers, they have leather upholstery. Did you just remove your upholstery or you bought a different leather seat cover to cover your leather upholstery? Sorry confused ako, please clarify

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Careful nalang with ripping out ng rear tints, baka madamage ang defogger lines.

Safety first, if you don't feel comfortable with your tints and find it very hard to drive, remove them na and have them replaced with a lighter tint. Better safe than sorry.

Btw, LTZ (4x4 2.8) don't have leather seat covers, they have leather upholstery. Did you just remove your upholstery or you bought a different leather seat cover to cover your leather upholstery? Sorry confused ako, please clarify
    Actually, a free set of cheap fabric seatcover came with the car. Kaya gusto kong tanggalin. pero di ko matanggal kasi di ko matanggal yung headrest. :-)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Actually, a free set of cheap fabric seatcover came with the car. Kaya gusto kong tanggalin. pero di ko matanggal kasi di ko matanggal yung headrest. :-)
    Just press a small rectangular button at the side of the hole (where the round metal is inserted) and pull up the headrest.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jxVIjAodI4]We take the Chevy Trailblazer for a (dune) drive - YouTube[/ame]

in the middle of the video it gets more hardcore .

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer