New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 309 of 442 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_TLZ2800 View Post
    Sir salamat. Yes we will buy it through bank regular PO. so we will pay in-house insurance + 60k entertainment package from Quezon Avenue.
    Wag mong kunin ang entertainment package ng Quezon Avenue. The AVT headunit that comes with it sucks! Better buy your TrailB sa Otis-Manila na lang. I can refer you to my SA. Free pa ang V-Kool OEM series tint sa kanila. Tapos yung headunit na kukunin mo, doon na lang sa Goldcars. Yung ang OEM DVD/GPS Headnit. 38k with reverse camera. Add 10.5k for the headrest monitors.

*zephyro90 and *delta00, care to post the pics of your HUs? For the benefit of *Red_TLZ2800
    Last edited by numbah5; March 14th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    sir yun 38k, indi ba group buy price yun or normal price? sana mapost nga ang pictures

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    sir yun 38k, indi ba group buy price yun or normal price? sana mapost nga ang pictures
    Group buy price siya. There are still 7 OEM DVD/GPS headunits left at Goldcars Banawe exclusively for Chevy Club Philippines Trailblazer sub group members.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Wag mong kunin ang entertainment package ng Quezon Avenue. The AVT headunit that comes with it sucks! Better buy your TrailB sa Otis-Manila na lang. I can refer you to my SA. Free pa ang V-Kool OEM series tint sa kanila. Tapos yung headunit na kukunin mo, doon na lang sa Goldcars. Yung ang OEM DVD/GPS Headnit. 38k with reverse camera. Add 10.5k for the headrest monitors.

*zephyro90 and *delta00, care to post the pics of your HUs? For the benefit of *Red_TLZ2800
    Sir salamat sa advise. Ok wag ko muna get ung entertainment package nila.just get the inhouse insurance.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    Sir sana magpost nman kayo ng HU dvd , reverse camera and headrest na nabili nyo sa Goldcars para maipakita ko or maiemail ko photos sa relative ko na uutusan ko sa banawe para bilhin para sakin kasi sa June pa ako magbabakasyon. Maraming salamat.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013

Sir Numbah5, meron na rin bang available sa Goldcars na mga chrome covers i.e headlamp, taillamp, door handle cover, gas tank cover. Please post photos if available na sa unit nyo.maraming salamat.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sir ano ang best offer ni erik sa q.ave kc kausap ko c Jay sabi nya 57,432 inhouse insurance nila + 60k entertainment package nila. baka mas mababa offer ni erik sayo.
    Tawad pa sa insurance, na sa high side siya. Kumuha ka ng formal quotations from different dealers then show the lowest proposal to the dealer with available unit. When I got my TBZ last November I got the lowest proposal at 46K with AOG and showed it to my dealer and they matched it. When the transaction was almost completed, I asked for a breakdown of the insurance and when they did I have the AOG removed and so I paid only 38K. But of course you and your bank would not like to have the AOG removed. But for me, with a background in risk management and mitigation, I'll try it. Ex: Huwag mag park sa ilalim ng puno, or ingat sa bagyo at baha. Kung hindi bahain ang lugar pwede gawin ito.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Tawad pa sa insurance, na sa high side siya. Kumuha ka ng formal quotations from different dealers then show the lowest proposal to the dealer with available unit. When I got my TBZ last November I got the lowest proposal at 46K with AOG and showed it to my dealer and they matched it. When the transaction was almost completed, I asked for a breakdown of the insurance and when they did I have the AOG removed and so I paid only 38K. But of course you and your bank would not like to have the AOG removed. But for me, with a background in risk management and mitigation, I'll try it. Ex: Huwag mag park sa ilalim ng puno, or ingat sa bagyo at baha. Kung hindi bahain ang lugar pwede gawin ito.
    Sir thanks.kausap ko din ulit chevy pampanga bbigyan din kmi best offer kasi pinakita ko sa kanila offer ng quezon ave at balintawak.wait ko pa quotation nila.laus group kc ang chevy pampanga at old customer din kami sa laus company thru carwolrd malolos.hope sa sunday me offer na sila pagbalik ko sa office.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir thanks.kausap ko din ulit chevy pampanga bbigyan din kmi best offer kasi pinakita ko sa kanila offer ng quezon ave at balintawak.wait ko pa quotation nila.laus group kc ang chevy pampanga at old customer din kami sa laus company thru carwolrd malolos.hope sa sunday me offer na sila pagbalik ko sa office.
    If mag push through yung transaction mo sa Chevy Pampanga, get the Huper Optik tint. For 22-25k, you'll get your privacy as well as almost no heat inside your car pag nakabilad sa ilalim ng araw. As for the insurance, ipa match mo sa price ng insurance ng bank. And get the insurance with the AOG clause. It's better to be safe than sorry.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Yes maganda ang Huper Optik although windshield lang ang pinalagyan ko. Tamang-tama ka lang sa Pampanga lang ang installation nito.

*Numbah nagpa-install ka na ba ng HU sa Goldcars?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer