New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 299 of 442 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    wow 190, so incorrect ang info na 180 max speed for 4x4? or may speed limiter sila or something? hehe

Maybe thats their recommended max speed. Safety first.

Kung walang limiter yan, with that specs 200kph or more is doable.

What kind of tyre is fitted on TB.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam View Post
    Maybe thats their recommended max speed. Safety first.

Kung walang limiter yan, with that specs 200kph or more is doable.

What kind of tyre is fitted on TB.
    Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/60R18 110T. Since the speed rating is T, hanggang 190 kph nga lang talaga pwede TrailB, that's why the Thai brochure said 190 kph is the max speed.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    sir 4x4 tbz nyo tama?ilan ang rpm sa 190? then may idea ba kyo kung ano rev limit nya?
    hindi ko na napansin my concentration was on the road e. sa C! magazine 195 ang top speed ng LTZ?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hey guys safety first for you and the other motorists as well as the pedestrians. Lets not be too cocky with the speed capability of the TBZ, talaga namang mabilis ang TBZ. I observed, that with the traffic condition we have, most of the time nilalampasan tayo ng naka motorcycle and sometimes naka bisiklita. Kaya sometimes ini-isip ko mag off-road na lang kaya?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No one's cocky here with the speed capability. Some of us want to test the power of our TrailBs in wide and open roads and know its actually top speed. One is just asking about the top speed, *jonzjitsu and *zephyro90 just answered the query.

Your idea, isn't it more dangerous? You might be endangering the lives of the pedestrians on the sidewalk, right? And going offroad during traffic is a bad idea since the sidewalk isn't the right of way of motor vehicles.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Its not what I meant. Ang off road sa probinsya, i.e.sand dunes in Ilocos, or trek to Pinatubo o sa maga farm wala pang traffic.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    easy lang guys... like I said before... when testing the top speed of cars I make sure there are no cars on the road kahit meron isa may possibility na tanga yung driver and might swerve towards me kahit mag flash or busina ako which is proven na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Oh I see *Happyart! Speaking of an offroad adventure, I'm planning to bring mine this April to Sagada and Mt. Pulag. I'll be testing the offroad capabilities and also the engine's power going up the Cordilleras. I'll be also bringing it to our fishpond in Pangasinan.

*jonz, bro that's what I did when I recorded the Youtube video during the high speed run on the Skyway.

By the way, I'm driving the TrailB right now and I've noticed na tumatabi yung mga cars na humaharang sa daan ko ngayon basta bumusina ako. Pati jeepney tumatabi. Me thinks that they are intimidated by the size of the TrailB kahit cute ang busina tumatabi sila.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Come this rainy season when most of the streets are flooded, then thats the time I can conclude how"s the TrailB can be rated against the strada & pajero. The last two mentioned rides never failed us during those times he he he he.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Share with us your experience then. I will also be travelling the Ilocos provinces up to Pagudpud this April.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer