New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 298 of 442 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    My ex-Pajero has one, my strada has one, I think in winterpine they are expert in installing this gadget, cost not so much, actually as of now m not giving much attention on it, lumalabas na parang decoration na lang unless it gives the alarm.
    *numbah5, RTS - Thanks for the above info. In Toyota TPMS it has a separate display and alarms at hi press of 40psi and low press of 20 psi and cost about 13,500php.. For me I found this useful, life saving and save my time for checking all my tires. Had experienced also of finding out with flat tire after roaming around the mall just because of a nail embedded in it and didn't check the pressure before we left.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Meron accessory shop in Makati that installs tire monitoring system (Pressure & Temperature) at a price lower than the one mentioned. Personally though I prefer the old way of checking the tires and it will not entail so much time. Since the monitoring system uses radio waves and electronic monitor it will just be an added maintenance item.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Meron accessory shop in Makati that installs tire monitoring system (Pressure & Temperature) at a price lower than the one mentioned. Personally though I prefer the old way of checking the tires and it will not entail so much time. Since the monitoring system uses radio waves and electronic monitor it will just be an added maintenance item.
    For maintenance, been used for 3 yrs but no problem encountered and battery life is 8 yrs as per manual. The pressure reading is periodically compared with manual gauge and found exactly the same.

Anyway my wife told me that one chevy dealer (Quezon ave if I'm not mistaken) that they had HU with TPMS ready and much better if it is original chevrolet accessories just like TMP.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post
    For maintenance, been used for 3 yrs but no problem encountered and battery life is 8 yrs as per manual. The pressure reading is periodically compared with manual gauge and found exactly the same.

Anyway my wife told me that one chevy dealer (Quezon ave if I'm not mistaken) that they had HU with TPMS ready and much better if it is original chevrolet accessories just like TMP.
    That HU being offered by Chevrolet Quezon Avenue is an aftermarket HU made by AVT. It's better to get the OEM DVD/GPS HU as it is integrated into the dash panel and the screen is bigger.

Re: TPMS. You can source the TPMS from the Banawe shops and Winterpine. I just don't know where it would be installed on the TrailB.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    wow 190, so incorrect ang info na 180 max speed for 4x4? or may speed limiter sila or something? hehe
    really? this is with A/C on... and I believe i might be able to squeeze 10-20kph since im not floored yet... maybe its because of the fuel??

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Keep in mind if you want to reach top speed and ASAP you fuel should only be less than 1/4 so the weight is reduced a lot, when I tested my fuel was more than 3/4ths that's why I kept running out of road + a lot of drivers here in the Philippines are uneducated e.g. Overtaking lane only becomes a regular lane that people would camp at(nandun Lang sila) however you flash or sound your horn at them they stay there. Also our trailB is big and high therefore takes a lot of drag. But even so this SUV is a beast and is worthy of the title New king of the mid sized SUV.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I put on petron diesel turbo this afternoon I don't know why but when I was going to accelerate, my wheel spun... Yes umiyak na parang bumitaw haha... Maybe there was much sand on NLEX Mindanao exit?? Crazy... Wasn't able to check top speed kasi a ko si commander haha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    really? this is with A/C on... and I believe i might be able to squeeze 10-20kph since im not floored yet... maybe its because of the fuel??
    i read that 180 top speed nya from chevy south america ata ang data

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    did a 190kph at sctex

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    did a 190kph at sctex
    sir 4x4 tbz nyo tama?ilan ang rpm sa 190? then may idea ba kyo kung ano rev limit nya?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer