New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 285 of 442 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Another one confirmed attendance on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. RTS
    4. SON 610
    5. OC Mauricio (via FB)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. This is also an official Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines activity, where we can join and register as official members. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.
    UP ko ulit guys!

1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. RTS (Richard S. via Facebook)
    4. SON 610 (Christian E. P. via Facebook)
    5. thebeard (OC M. via Facebook)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Anyone need a white TBZ? Look for Jerome (09177203572) Chevy Ghills.
    I need but usually they offered this color in in-house financing (9%/annum) or 3DI. Better to wait.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir, 3% DI is actually ok lang, small amount lang yan (in our case 1.8k pesos). Just don't accept if 5% DI na hinihingi. Pag bank PO ang mode of payment, you'll add 2% to the Effective Interest Rate pag 3% DI since yung standard EIR kasama na 1% DI.

Guys, please confirm your Get Together attendance until Friday afternoon so that I can make the reservations. Thanks!
    Last edited by numbah5; February 28th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *albert_b bro when you had your second rear fogs installed what did the people do? rewiring, recta lang sa other bulb... drilling etc...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    *albert_b bro when you had your second rear fogs installed what did the people do? rewiring, recta lang sa other bulb... drilling etc...
    May socket na raw siya sa sir kaya nagkabit lang ng bulb

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    UP ko ulit guys!

1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    count me in!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    May socket na raw siya sa sir kaya nagkabit lang ng bulb
    just unscrew cover install bulb.... finish

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    List of Saturday Get Together confirmed attendees as of Feb. 28, 2013:
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    6. zephyro90

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thanks for the input guys, funny the people who installed my HID's mentioned drilling long wires and relay when it's all plug and play. They even said "baka matunaw yung housing" haha

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer