New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 280 of 442 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5

sana nandito pa ako.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Doc, did you see the dealer plate? It's either RTS's (North EDSA) or zephyro90's (Otis-Manila).
    I think hndi ako yun, yes I was in Banawe & corner M. Clara parked at JoliB due to the appointment date w/ the distributor of my GPS (asking for help in operating) medyo na picked up ko na he he he.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. RTS
    Up ko lang guys!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Finally after almost three months, I got my OR/CR and plate but no stickers yet. The year model typed on the CR is 2013.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Finally after almost three months, I got my OR/CR and plate but no stickers yet. The year model typed on the CR is 2013.
    Great! It's the old plates pa sir, right?

Tagal matapos ng registration mo sir. November 7, 2012 to February 25, 2013! Over 3 months. (Sabagay sa iba nga daw eh 6 months)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Congrats to you bro! Maybe you want to join us in our simple get together this Saturday. Details are posted above
    Last edited by numbah5; February 25th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post

Tagal matapos ng registration mo sir. November 7, 2012 to February 25, 2013! Over 3 months. (Sabagay sa iba nga daw eh 6 months)
    sa akin since October 24 up to now wala parin, wala yatang makuhang tin sheet para sa plaka, nakakasawa na tingnan ang dealers emblem (plastic)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    sa akin since October 24 up to now wala parin, wala yatang makuhang tin sheet para sa plaka, nakakasawa na tingnan ang dealers emblem (plastic)
    How about some europlates sir?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How about some europlates sir?
    Yung model pa mismo magkakabit for you. Free installation :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012

Old plates pa rin but good quality, they got the contractor for special plates daw. You are right almost four (4) din, Sa tagal I lost in my counting. But when the new plates is implemented, the old plates will again be be replaced with additional payment.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer