New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 279 of 442 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Already bought rear door sill sa gold cars, it cost me 2,300... wala pa kasi accessories sa cebu...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012

hmmmm..... there was 2 blacks,1 red, 1 white, 1 brown, 2 silver, 1 blue... all LTZ's taken from the chevy alabang stash this morning haha

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi Sirs, I would just like to ask what is the rim size of your spare tire? I have a 4x4 A/T, with R18 but I noticed my spare tire came with an R16... is this the standard issue for spare tires? thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey1030 View Post
    Hi Sirs, I would just like to ask what is the rim size of your spare tire? I have a 4x4 A/T, with R18 but I noticed my spare tire came with an R16... is this the standard issue for spare tires? thanks in advance!
    Yes standard for LTZ variants ang R16 spare tire. I've checked mine when *RTS informed us about this. It's the same with some European brands. They call it as donut tire. Anyway, congrats on your new TrailB and welcome to the group!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    right now... mmotoring today at solar sport... feature nila ng traillblazer..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    WHO: Current and Future Trailblazer owners and Enthusiasts
    WHAT: Current and Future Trailblazer owners Get Together
    WHERE: Kabisera ng Dencio's, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    WHEN: This coming Saturday, March 2, 2013, merienda time (3-6 pm)

Hi guys! Since on the official list we are already 31, 35 if we include those who are in our official Facebook group page, I am inviting all of you to a small and simple Get Together this coming Saturday at Kabisera ng Dencio's The Fort at around 3-6 pm. Also invited are the future owners and those who are interested to get one. The officers of Chevy Club Philippines will be coming as well. Meeting place will be at One Parkade Building. It would be really nice if you could come and join us. Let's discuss our common passion and interest over good food and a round of beer or 2. I will be starting a list of confirmed attendees. See you all this Saturday! For contact numbers, please PM me and albert_b.

List of confirmed attendees:
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    Count me in!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Saw a brown LTZ this afternoon at genki car spa banawe same time I had mine washed, I wonder if it was anybody on the list. Peeked inside and he upgraged his head unit already, NIce!!!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Saw a brown LTZ this afternoon at genki car spa banawe same time I had mine washed, I wonder if it was anybody on the list. Peeked inside and he upgraged his head unit already, NIce!!!!
    Doc, did you see the dealer plate? It's either RTS's (North EDSA) or zephyro90's (Otis-Manila).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Doc, did you see the dealer plate? It's either RTS's (North EDSA) or zephyro90's (Otis-Manila).
    di po ako yun.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer