New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 275 of 442 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Had time to waste kanina so I tested the 3rd row seats if I would fit and if it would be a comfortable ride, to my surprise the 3rd row was very roomy my knees didn't touch the back of the 2nd row seats also the seat is comfy to sit on? I told my driver to drive around the village (big village) test ride comfort and again I'm satisfied iba talaga yung suspension ng trailB. BTW I'm 5'10 190lbs so our pinoy average size would have even more space very nice chevy 2thumbs up!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What if the 2.8L 4x2 A/T variant is priced between 1,458,888 and 1,508,888, is a LT variant but retains some of the exterior designs of the LTZ (projector headlamps, LED tail lamps, roof rails and 18 inch wheels), retains some of the interior features of the LTZ (Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Audio Control and Auto Climate Control A/C) and retains some of the safety features of the LTZ (Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control), would you guys think it would be a steal?

On a side note, I brought the TrailB in school yesterday, a schoolmate who owns a 2012 Montero GTV asked me if he could test drive my TrailB. I let him drive it around Mckinley Hill. His verdict: a lot better than his GTV and he would definitely buy 1 this year. He'll be trading in his Monty for the TrailB. I advised him to reserve one as early as now since supply is limited but demand is high. I also advised him to reserve in at least 5 dealers and avoid Chevy Pasig, Shaw and Alabang. I also asked him to join us in the club when he already has his TrailB.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    What if the 2.8L 4x2 A/T variant is priced between 1,458,888 and 1,508,888, is a LT variant but retains some of the exterior designs of the LTZ (projector headlamps, LED tail lamps, roof rails and 18 inch wheels), retains some of the interior features of the LTZ (Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Audio Control and Auto Climate Control A/C) and retains some of the safety features of the LTZ (Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control), would you guys think it would be a steal?

On a side note, I brought the TrailB in school yesterday, a schoolmate who owns a 2012 Montero GTV asked me if he could test drive my TrailB. I let him drive it around Mckinley Hill. His verdict: a lot better than his GTV and he would definitely buy 1 this year. He'll be trading in his Monty for the TrailB. I advised him to reserve one as early as now since supply is limited but demand is high. I also advised him to reserve in at least 5 dealers and avoid Chevy Pasig, Shaw and Alabang. I also asked him to join us in the club when he already has his TrailB.
    What's wrong with above dealers? Dyan kasi ako nakapila.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Captreg View Post
    What's wrong with above dealers? Dyan kasi ako nakapila.
    They'll ask you to get the 85,000 peso accessory package (OEM DVD/GPS HU with 2 headrest monitors and other accessories that you want) para una ka sa pila. Except ofcourse kung ang kausap mo doon yung nirefer ni albert_b since hindi ka na required to get the accessories package.

5. Join Date
    May 2006

am waiting this variant... yung mga eager to have a unit, meron available ngayon na 4 x 2 brown color sa dagupan dealership

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    There is truth on what you stated however you have to consider the trailB is a hot right now of course walang discount pa yan but time will come that Chevy will be able to satisfy the demand and upon checking fort 4x V is 1,764,000.00 Monty 4x4 is 1,708,000.00 ang trailB is 1,718,888.00.... Compared with the three which is outdated and very common(every 10 mins sa highway Meron) the trailB stands out paano pa pag nag discount na. strong points din yung features especially yung soft ride nya which is standard on all the current variants.
    Agree that TBZ is hot and seems the better choice over Monty and Fort. But to overtake those two in terms of sales, it has to have right price point, timely promos and proper demand planning.

I don't think Chevy is in that position already this year, addressing all those three points. I'm talking about this year.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Agree that TBZ is hot and seems the better choice over Monty and Fort. But to overtake those two in terms of sales, it has to have right price point, timely promos and proper demand planning.

I don't think Chevy is in that position already this year, addressing all those three points. I'm talking about this year.
    Eh what if they'll be able to deliver all their 1,000+ unit waiting list nationwide to all their customers this year, and add those who are reserving from now until December, assuming that supply is constant to satisfy the high demand?

Another question directed to you: still planning to buy a TrailB within the year?
    Last edited by numbah5; February 20th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Eh what if they'll be able to deliver all their 1,000+ unit waiting list nationwide to all their customers this year, and add those who are reserving from now until December, assuming that supply is constant to satisfy the high demand?

Another question directed to you: still planning to buy a TrailB within the year?
    BIG IF and assumption to say they can deliver and satisfy the currently high demand. I'm just saying I don't see TBZ overtaking Monty and Fort actual sales THIS year. Wait for end of the year and let's revisit the discussion.

Am waiting for TBZ 4x2 AT.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If that's the case, I would be the 1st here to announce its upcoming launch in order to advise all those interested to reserve one immediately in order to avoid the long waiting list. And I would advise all that want to buy their TrailB 2.8 4x2 A/T units from Chevy Pasig, Shaw, Alabang, Laguna and Batangas to contact albert_b's contact at Juno Cars group if they want to avoid the expensive accessories package.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    If Chevy can supply and sell 1,000 TB a month , They might surpass the MS or Fort sales this year.
    As a benchmark, last year Mitsu sold 12,510 MS.
    Anybody know how many TB were sold in the last 2 months?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer