New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 274 of 442 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've noticed this, my TrailB's FC improved again after a week of using Unioil EuroDieselIV. It's now at 8.74832 km/l city driving with 2 days of back to back bumper to bumper EDSA traffic.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I was told by a Chevy Phils executive that it is a possibility, LT 4x2 A/T variant with some of the interior and exterior designs of the LTZ. Price range daw would be around 1,458,888-1,508,888 pesos. And it will be powered by the 2.8L engine of the LTZ.

2.8L Duramax Diesel + 6 speed A/T + 4x2 = winner!
    Hi sir numbah5...An officemate of mine is considering a 4x2 a/t variant of TB, being said, may tentative date na ba? if baka kasi matagal pa, they might end up buying a Fortuner instead...Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I was told by a Chevy Phils executive that it is a possibility, LT 4x2 A/T variant with some of the interior and exterior designs of the LTZ. Price range daw would be around 1,458,888-1,508,888 pesos. And it will be powered by the 2.8L engine of the LTZ.

2.8L Duramax Diesel + 6 speed A/T + 4x2 = winner!
    Pag launch ng Chevy neto, paktay na Fort at Monty...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I've noticed this, my TrailB's FC improved again after a week of using Unioil EuroDieselIV. It's now at 8.74832 km/l city driving with 2 days of back to back bumper to bumper EDSA traffic.
    Hi numbah5'
    As i've said before I topped up my strada with Unioil, contrary to the expectation nag appear yung engine warning light he he he, yesterday TrailB ang dala ko from Tagaytay up to Alabang I'm hunting for Unioil station to fill up my already less than 1/4 of my fuel gauge, anticipating the crawling traffic sa Edsa going to calookan not comfortable to go on in looking for Unioil station so no choice but to replenish sa Petron.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ubusin mo na lang muna Petron mo then use Unioil in your next fuel fill up. I know there is an Unioil station near Monumento at EDSA. Malapit lang sa'yo

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Hi numbah5'
    As i've said before I topped up my strada with Unioil, contrary to the expectation nag appear yung engine warning light he he he, yesterday TrailB ang dala ko from Tagaytay up to Alabang I'm hunting for Unioil station to fill up my already less than 1/4 of my fuel gauge, anticipating the crawling traffic sa Edsa going to calookan not comfortable to go on in looking for Unioil station so no choice but to replenish sa Petron.
    Unrelated to the fuel yan. Your EGR valve must be clogged by soot na kaya umilaw ang Check Engine Light. Maybe what you can do use the Petron fleet card on the Strada while for the Trailblazer, use Unioil na lang since it is the recommended fuel according to the manual.

There is an Unioil station near your place. EDSA southbound near Monumento.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    Pag launch ng Chevy neto, paktay na Fort at Monty...
    You think so?

Many buy Monty because of good price point and aggressive discount offers.

Many buy Fort because of Toyota brand and availability of low cost parts.

I'm sure many will buy TBZ 4x2 AT when it is available, pero I don't see it yet overtaking sales figures of Monty or Fort. At least not this year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    You think so?

I'm sure many will buy TBZ 4x2 AT when it is available, pero I don't see it yet overtaking sales figures of Monty or Fort. At least not this year.
    ..... and if chevy can supply the demand

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    ...As i've said before I topped up my strada with Unioil, contrary to the expectation nag appear yung engine warning light he he he....
    Is the Estrada capable to use euro 4?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    You think so?

There is truth on what you stated however you have to consider the trailB is a hot right now of course walang discount pa yan but time will come that Chevy will be able to satisfy the demand and upon checking fort 4x V is 1,764,000.00 Monty 4x4 is 1,708,000.00 ang trailB is 1,718,888.00.... Compared with the three which is outdated and very common(every 10 mins sa highway Meron) the trailB stands out paano pa pag nag discount na. strong points din yung features especially yung soft ride nya which is standard on all the current variants.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer