New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 273 of 442 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    That's very nice of you sir, but i'll have to pass on that. Nakakahiya naman. Saka if it was me, I won't let anyone that I personally don't know touch my car. But that's just me.

Still thank you for your inputs. I might test it nalang sa showroom, or even better if I can test drive it. I'm now considering this MT trim because I'm getting impatient for the 4x2 AT. For the 4x4 naman, I think I don't need the extra features and its kinda out of budget na. I just hope na matuwa padin ako magdrive ng MT. Test drive will be the deciding factor :D
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Malabo kang makapagtest drive ng M/T as dealers don't allow test drives of the TrailB all variants. Please do go to our Get Together on Friday evening so that you could actually feel how it is to drive and own a TrailB. We are more than willing to let you test drive our TrailBs, and some LT owners aside from albert_b will be joining us.
    *leodawesome, you can sit in the LT unit on the shop floor and step on clutch foot lever. That should give you a general idea on the weight. Do note nalang that it get's lighter after some time but not much ;-)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ooooh wow! Ganda ng gray! :D

Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    My Trail...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    My Trail...

Sasha Gray FTW!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Saturday I went to my dealership for the appointment re- rear brake adjustment, not a big deal walang 30 min. tapos na, then proceed to Goldcar Banawe for the rain visor & door handle bling. I was informed by the Supervisor that marami na ang nagpuntang TrailB owners, jokingly sabi ko dapat bigyan mo ako ng discount dahil akong first customer mo amongs the TRailB tribe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Last Saturday I went to my dealership for the appointment re- rear brake adjustment, not a big deal walang 30 min. tapos na, then proceed to Goldcar Banawe for the rain visor & door handle bling. I was informed by the Supervisor that marami na ang nagpuntang TrailB owners, jokingly sabi ko dapat bigyan mo ako ng discount dahil akong first customer mo amongs the TRailB tribe
    We already have an existing agreement with them. Malaki-laking discount binibigay sa atin. Look for Emily or Bella.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    I will be home in the second week of march...hope to meet you guys kahit hyundail pa lang yung car ko..im not sure kung makakaabot ako sa pila..i like the blue or brown color..
    I can suggest na you ask one of your relatives or next of kin to reserve your TrailB for you. Make sure lang na it's under your name.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    meron ako nakasabay sa EDSA yesterday morning, one Gray and antoher AUburn Brown, both LTZs. WAPO! Tagal ko tinitigan, rear, then side, then front. Tapos merpon katabi na Fort, then Monty, layo, miles ahead. WAPO! alam ko na ipapalit ko sa existing ride ko, hopefully middle of this year meron na 4x2 AT LT by that time and di na pila.. Wapo na sa Pictures, mas WAPO pa in the flesh(or metal). Akala ko dati malaki sya comparable to the old Exped pero di pala. Bigger than the Fort/Monty pero sakto lang sa size ng typical garage..

Wait and see na lang ako sa magiging experience ng owners with Chevy after sales service (PMS). We used to own a Chevy Optra years ago and di kami masyado happy sa service ng old Chevy QA (compared sa Honda). Pero wala ng sasama sa after sales service (bad) experience sa Hyundai (present car) so compared with my existing PMS experience, I'm sure better ang Chevy.
    Last edited by yourman_2nd; February 20th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    meron ako nakasabay sa EDSA yesterday morning, one Gray and antoher AUburn Brown, both LTZs. WAPO! Tagal ko tinitigan, rear, then side, then front. Tapos merpon katabi na Fort, then Monty, layo, miles ahead. WAPO! alam ko na ipapalit ko sa existing ride ko, hopefully middle of this year meron na 4x2 AT LT by that time and di na pila.. Wapo na sa Pictures, mas WAPO pa in the flesh(or metal). Akala ko dati malaki sya comparable to the old Exped pero di pala. Bigger than the Fort/Monty pero sakto lang sa size ng typical garage..

Wait and see na lang ako sa magiging experience ng owners with Chevy after sales service (PMS). We used to own a Chevy Optra years ago and di kami masyado happy sa service ng old Chevy QA (compared sa Honda). Pero wala ng sasama sa after sales service (bad) experience sa Hyundai (present car) so compared with my existing PMS experience, I'm sure better ang Chevy.
    2 of our co-owners already had their 1st PMS. safala was extremely satisfied with how North EDSA handled his 1st PMS, while delta00 had a not so nice experience with how Alabang handled his 1st PMS. I heard that Quezon Avenue improved on its service department ever since TCCCI took over as the Chevy distributor here in the Philippines. So far what I've heard, Quezon Avenue, North EDSA, Greenhills-EDSA and Otis-Manila perform well in the service and aftersales aspect.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sana nga mag labas na sila ng 4x2 LT at the price range of 1.5M with the interior of the LTZ. kahit wala na yung ibang features like the Cruise control, hill assist, downhill assist.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    sana nga mag labas na sila ng 4x2 LT at the price range of 1.5M with the interior of the LTZ. kahit wala na yung ibang features like the Cruise control, hill assist, downhill assist.
    I was told by a Chevy Phils executive that it is a possibility, LT 4x2 A/T variant with some of the interior and exterior designs of the LTZ. Price range daw would be around 1,458,888-1,508,888 pesos. And it will be powered by the 2.8L engine of the LTZ.

2.8L Duramax Diesel + 6 speed A/T + 4x2 = winner!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer