New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 272 of 442 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    That's very nice of you sir, but i'll have to pass on that. Nakakahiya naman. Saka if it was me, I won't let anyone that I personally don't know touch my car. But that's just me.

Still thank you for your inputs. I might test it nalang sa showroom, or even better if I can test drive it. I'm now considering this MT trim because I'm getting impatient for the 4x2 AT. For the 4x4 naman, I think I don't need the extra features and its kinda out of budget na. I just hope na matuwa padin ako magdrive ng MT. Test drive will be the deciding factor :D
    Malabo kang makapagtest drive ng M/T as dealers don't allow test drives of the TrailB all variants. Please do go to our Get Together on Friday evening so that you could actually feel how it is to drive and own a TrailB. We are more than willing to let you test drive our TrailBs, and some LT owners aside from albert_b will be joining us.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    bumigay na ako sa oceanic blue. will be getting my unit tomorrow. hassle-free transaction. :-)
    kanina may katabi ako blue okay naman yung color kanya kanyang preference lang yan sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    kanina may katabi ako blue okay naman yung color kanya kanyang preference lang yan sir.
    +1 to this statement. Blue is ok naman, bagay sa Trailblazer. Anyway, punta ka naman sa Get Together this Friday evening.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Malabo kang makapagtest drive ng M/T as dealers don't allow test drives of the TrailB all variants. Please do go to our Get Together on Friday evening so that you could actually feel how it is to drive and own a TrailB. We are more than willing to let you test drive our TrailBs, and some LT owners aside from albert_b will be joining us.
    I'd love to, kaso may work ako till 12pm ng friday. Sayang at dito lang ako sa Mckinley. Anyways, thank you very much for the offer but again, I have to pass. Baka lalo ako mainggit sa current owners.

I guess I have to think this over first. Baka maxado lang ako nagmamadali to get a unit that I will settle for the MT trim. Hirap talaga kapag may gusto kang car, hindi ka mapakali.

About sa color preference naman, I'd actually get either a blue or the brown unit. They both look very appealing to me. Preference ko talaga is white, kaso mukang mailap like from your feedbacks.

Sir numbah5, would you happen to know from our friends from TCCI kung kelan ang projected dates na pagdating ng 4x2 AT dito satin? Its really nice to have a good leader such as yourself, and its really a bonus kung may kakilala tayo from the inside..heheh.. :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    I'd love to, kaso may work ako till 12pm ng friday. Sayang at dito lang ako sa Mckinley. Anyways, thank you very much for the offer but again, I have to pass. Baka lalo ako mainggit sa current owners.

I guess I have to think this over first. Baka maxado lang ako nagmamadali to get a unit that I will settle for the MT trim. Hirap talaga kapag may gusto kang car, hindi ka mapakali.

About sa color preference naman, I'd actually get either a blue or the brown unit. They both look very appealing to me. Preference ko talaga is white, kaso mukang mailap like from your feedbacks.

Sir numbah5, would you happen to know from our friends from TCCI kung kelan ang projected dates na pagdating ng 4x2 AT dito satin? Its really nice to have a good leader such as yourself, and its really a bonus kung may kakilala tayo from the inside..heheh.. :D
    I was told that it would be within the year, and we should wait until the MIAS this April. For the variant, it's definitely a LT variant, but they are asking for some minor exterior and interior changes from the current LT variant. But it would be definitely powered by the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine of the LTZ variant, which would make the 4x2 variant faster than our LTZs.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I was told that it would be within the year, and we should wait until the MIAS this April. For the variant, it's definitely a LT variant, but they are asking for some minor exterior and interior changes from the current LT variant. But it would be definitely powered by the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine of the LTZ variant, which would make the 4x2 variant faster than our LTZs.
    Wow, that's a big deciding factor. Heheh. I guess everything worth having is worth waiting for. :2thumbsup:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    My Trail...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    halu... may nakita akong black na 2.5 variant 20 inch na ang rims sa tapat ng MOA last Monday... kanino kaya yun...i have take a picture while riding a taxi going to NAIA airport... post ko later yung pics...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nakita mo yung dealer plate? Baka si buddy.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I will be home in the second week of march...hope to meet you guys kahit hyundail pa lang yung car ko..im not sure kung makakaabot ako sa pila..i like the blue or brown color..

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer