New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 271 of 442 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    sir panu nyo napapagana yun play movies thru bluetooth at usb?
    Sir,

1. Insert USB into the USB slot. 2 wired USB ang kasama sa OEM HU from Goldcards.
    2. Go to Apps and select Movies. Pag nasa "Movies", select source. Pls select "USB" source.
    3. Double click the file in the touchcreen of the HU.
    4. Should play the movie...have fun.

I did not try bluetooth for movies. I only used it for "calls". You can even synchronize or download all your contacts into the HU.

Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Feedback naman po about sa chevy north edsa..ok ba makipagtransact sa kanila? also kapag magttrade-in ba ako ng car, dapat ba inhouse financing na since trade-in naman?

about sa LT manual naman po:
    matigas ba ang clutch? how would you compare its clutch to lets say a fortuner manual? thanks in advance po mga bossing

Edit: Sorry kung sa fort ko nacompare yung clutch, because its one of the few cars that i had driven with a manual tranny alongside a crosswind, a vios and an onner type.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    ...about sa LT manual naman po:
    matigas ba ang clutch? how would you compare its clutch to lets say a fortuner manual? thanks in advance po mga bossing

Edit: Sorry kung sa fort ko nacompare yung clutch, because its one of the few cars that i had driven with a manual tranny alongside a crosswind, a vios and an onner type.
    I haven't driven a Fort manual but we own a year 2000 model Mitsubishi Adventure GLX na manual.
    I don't find the LT variant's clutch that hard. Maybe a little bit too high but that's just me. Anyways, visit the showroom sir and try it yourself, that's the best way talaga.

Oh, you can also join us sa aming get together sa Friday and try it out there.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Trailblazer owners Friday Get Together confirmed attendance list:

1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. SON 610

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    What time kaya ang ating mini-EB and where so that I can already schedule my plans?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer

1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. SON 610
    4. jojo728

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006

1. numbah5
    2. albert_b
    3. SON 610
    4. jojo728
    5. neir

Venue will be at The Fort. Meeting time will be at 7:30 pm near One Parkade Building. I'll be making a reservation at Aracama Filipino Cuisine or Kabisera ng Dencio's by Thursday afternoon. Just put your names at the list so I would know how many seats I would be reserving.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    bumigay na ako sa oceanic blue. will be getting my unit tomorrow. hassle-free transaction. :-)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Oh, you can also join us sa aming get together sa Friday and try it out there.
    That's very nice of you sir, but i'll have to pass on that. Nakakahiya naman. Saka if it was me, I won't let anyone that I personally don't know touch my car. But that's just me.

Still thank you for your inputs. I might test it nalang sa showroom, or even better if I can test drive it. I'm now considering this MT trim because I'm getting impatient for the 4x2 AT. For the 4x4 naman, I think I don't need the extra features and its kinda out of budget na. I just hope na matuwa padin ako magdrive ng MT. Test drive will be the deciding factor :D

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    bumigay na ako sa oceanic blue. will be getting my unit tomorrow. hassle-free transaction. :-)
    Great! You might want to join us in our 1st Get Together this friday evening at The Fort. Details and confirmed attendees are already above. And also, don't forget to post your name at the owners' list thread

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer