New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 269 of 442 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Thanks for the clarification *arsen but yeah I spoke to *numbah a few days earlier about this and got the explanation above.
    It pays that we know the executives of Chevy Phils personally so that any questions or clarifications are addressed immediately.

BTW, albert di ba dapat those who haven't posted the pics of their TrailBs yet should post theirs na? The 4 that I've mentioned in my prior post should post theirs na

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    ano po ba ang interior features nito? back up camera dvd? tv tuner what inside the box? i know the engine is good but ive been lurking in this forum wla naman interior features ang pinag usapan sa trailB...hehhee for curiosity sake po been weighting my option sulit kasi ang GTV montero sports with some entertainment feature.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    atleast pwede kang bumili ng after market accessories na gusto mo outside casa kung ano man meron sa GTV na wala na TBZ. Pero kung ano man ang meron sa TBZ na wala sa GTV ay wala kang mahahanap kahit sa casa para ikabit sa GTV.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dandave View Post
    ano po ba ang interior features nito? back up camera dvd? tv tuner what inside the box? i know the engine is good but ive been lurking in this forum wla naman interior features ang pinag usapan sa trailB...hehhee for curiosity sake po been weighting my option sulit kasi ang GTV montero sports with some entertainment feature.
    Automatic climate control A/C, 2 DIN MP3 HU with Bluetooth connectivity, AUX input, USB and iPod input (upgradable to the OEM DVD/GPS HU with dedicated 3 USB and 1 iPod cables, 9 band EQ, and reverse camera for 38k pesos at Goldcars Banawe), ceiling mounted rear A/C vents, 15 storage compartments including the 2 tier glove compartment, Driver Information System, optitron cluster gauges, rotary knob type shift-on-the-fly 4x4 switch, 8 cupholders, 4 power accessory sockets, 8 premium speakers (2 tweeters are hidden at the ceiling headliner above the front seats), cruise control and steering wheel audio controls with Bluetooth phone answer button.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 17th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    nasagot na ni numbah5... okay na account mo?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    nasagot na ni numbah5... okay na account mo?
    guys okay kaya magpakabit ng GPS tracker... any experiences on this?

saka yung tailpipe... hindi ko gusto pagkakawelding okay kaya palitan to??

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Did someone posted the pix of my Trail? Where can I post it and how?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Did someone posted the pix of my Trail? Where can I post it and how?
    Upload the pic to Photobucket. Once uploaded, copy the [IMG] link and paste it here.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It pays that we know the executives of Chevy Phils personally so that any questions or clarifications are addressed immediately.

BTW, albert di ba dapat those who haven't posted the pics of their TrailBs yet should post theirs na? The 4 that I've mentioned in my prior post should post theirs na
    Tama, maganda kasi yung meron tayong album ng mga car owners and their trailblazers.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dandave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Automatic climate control A/C, 2 DIN MP3 HU with Bluetooth connectivity, AUX input, USB and iPod input (upgradable to the OEM DVD/GPS HU with dedicated 3 USB and 1 iPod cables, 9 band EQ, and reverse camera for 38k pesos at Goldcars Banawe), ceiling mounted rear A/C vents, 15 storage compartments including the 2 tier glove compartment, Driver Information System, optitron cluster gauges, rotary knob type shift-on-the-fly 4x4 switch, 8 cupholders, 4 power accessory sockets, 8 premium speakers (2 tweeters are hidden at the ceiling headliner above the front seats), cruise control and steering wheel audio controls with Bluetooth phone answer button.
    Second row is a 60-40 split with reclining for a more relaxed sitting positing for the passengers. It folds and tumble forward to give way to third row occupants.

Third row seats fold flat sa floor, though there's a space between the folded seats and the rear hatch that's probably meant for a storage box.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer