New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 268 of 442 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    Hi guys.

I'm a newbie here. Been lurking the forums for months now. It helped me decide to get the TB. Just got mine this afternoon from Chevy Otis. Actually there were three 4x4 AT's delivered there. White, Black and the one that I got... Blue.
    *dietbadboy, here is a Blue unit. Owned by *novice12

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Thanks *numbah5. Ganda din pala. but i really like the white one. apparently it would take me forever if i wait for a white unit though.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    tama ba na yung blue ng TB ay unique na shade? that means walang ganon ang montero and fortuner? trying hard to convince myself to like the blue one. :-)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    tama ba na yung blue ng TB ay unique na shade? that means walang ganon ang montero and fortuner? trying hard to convince myself to like the blue one. :-)
    TrailB is the only one that has that shade of Blue. Maganda nga yang color, unique na unique The Summit White color is very gorgeous, but it'svery elusive. Average waiting time for that color is 4-6 months, depending on the allocation per dealer pa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dietbadboy View Post
    Thanks *numbah5. Ganda din pala. but i really like the white one. apparently it would take me forever if i wait for a white unit though.
    forever and a couple months more haha

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yup pila pa rin. Mataas din kasi demand sa Thailand and with the other markets. Average waiting time for the 4x4 LTZ variant is around 1-3 months. Yung iba swerte talaga, within a week kuha na nila agad, any mode of payment.
    Thanks for the info.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *Explorer88, if you want to get yours agad, I suggest getting them from the provincial dealers (Dagupan, Laguna, Nueva Ecija and Pampanga).

For those that haven't posted pics of their TrailB (xpac, Tata Lino, Happyart, and johnP), I strongly suggest you guys post pics of your TrailBs. Most of us have already posted pics of our respective TrailBs.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 17th, 2013 at 01:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I txt'd my SA about this and according to him, hindi raw siya aware that there's a "recall" for brake alignments. I wonder what exactly they'll be doing on *safala and *rts's units.
    Maybe because your unit is not equipped with these?

Hill Start Assist
    Hill Descent Control
    Traction Control
    Panic Brake Assist
    Electronic Stability Control
    Engine drag control
    Cornering Brake control

Promising technology on slippery and snow covered road. And I think this is the first time ALL these technologies are put together in a vehicle. The system share common wheel sensors and automatic brake manipulations.

Read page 43 to 70
    TRB Special Report 308: The Safety Challenge and Promise of Automotive Electronics

So probably, casa is collecting valuable road data or just simply doing brake pad clearance measurement and adjustment because of faster brake pad wear is expected?
    Or probably making an estimate how many km mileage they should require end-user for brake system service?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by arsen View Post
    Maybe because your unit is not equipped with these?

Hill Start Assist
    Hill Descent Control
    Traction Control
    Panic Brake Assist
    Electronic Stability Control
    Engine drag control
    Cornering Brake control

Promising technology on slippery and snow covered road. And I think this is the first time ALL these technologies are put together in a vehicle. The system share common wheel sensors and automatic brake manipulations.

Read page 43 to 70
    TRB Special Report 308: The Safety Challenge and Promise of Automotive Electronics

So probably, casa is collecting valuable road data or just simply doing brake pad clearance measurement and adjustment because of faster brake pad wear is expected?
    Or probably making an estimate how many km mileage they should require end-user for brake system service?
    It's not the reason. Those who were contacted by their dealers are the 1st batch of Trailblazer owners, both LT and LTZ. They are the ones who bought their units from October up to mid November. It's an inspection recall for the brake hose at the rear, need to inspect them according to the AVP for Service of Chevy Phils. He called me on my cellphone after I texted him for clarification on the recall.

Hope this clears everything.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for the clarification *arsen but yeah I spoke to *numbah a few days earlier about this and got the explanation above.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer