New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 266 of 442 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'm currently using Euro 2 diesel, no issues for almost 3k kms. Wala ring black smoke issues
    thanks sir and good to know that...
    leaning towards TB na hahaha...

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    maganda ang tail light ng trailblazer. pila p rin ba hanggang ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer88 View Post
    Yup pila pa rin. Mataas din kasi demand sa Thailand and with the other markets. Average waiting time for the 4x4 LTZ variant is around 1-3 months. Yung iba swerte talaga, within a week kuha na nila agad, any mode of payment.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    the new explorer interior ganda sir hope all goes well with your car through time.
    Sorry sirs, OT:
    You recognize the interior really well sir :-) Ford Explorer na bago nga yan. What do you mean by "hope all goes well ... through time" sir? May experience kayo with the explorer?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer88 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I wish they have standardized the tail lights between the LT and LTZ trim levels.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Sorry sirs, OT:
    You recognize the interior really well sir :-) Ford Explorer na bago nga yan. What do you mean by "hope all goes well ... through time" sir? May experience kayo with the explorer?
    I think what bro jonzjitsu means all goes well with EQ and his TrailB.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I think what bro jonzjitsu means all goes well with EQ and his TrailB.
    Aaah hahaha I have mis-read the post. :-)
    Konting tulog nalang for *EQAddict yan ;-)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa binigay pa lang sa akin na update regarding CSR baka this month masayang masaya na si EQAddict

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    TWIN Sister...
    Yesterday while tending the groceries at Cherry Congressional, a auburn brown TrailB parked just behind of my rear (commonwealth dealer), I stop unloading the groceries & smile at them, in response they rolled down their windows, two fine ladies is at the wheel & we exchange brief talk, since its drizzling I can't stay long & walk away after the pleasantries. Its very comforting to feel " WE BELONG".

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Sorry sirs, OT:
    Ford brand bro... not to bash the car but we have had at least 10 fords from the lynx, focus, F150 and expedition all bad experiences especially the maintenance part

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer