New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 254 of 442 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    So if it will be available by July pa & suppose if by some luck iba sa atin meroon ng LTO plates before July, will they issue the new LTO plate in lieu of the old one for free or another racket to pay again certain dues.
    I'll have to ask my contact at the LTO Central Office if pwedeng ganun tapos kung free na ba or we have to shell out money. Maybe the best solution is that we would request that we would like to get the new standard plates and we are willing to wait until July.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'll have to ask my contact at the LTO Central Office if pwedeng ganun tapos kung free na ba or we have to shell out money. Maybe the best solution is that we would request that we would like to get the new standard plates and we are willing to wait until July.
    I think pwede ipapa-palit yung old plates for the new ones. Baka may processing fee (wala namang free sa LTO eh). Kung iintayin pa next registration natin eh 3 years pa yon.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I don't see the logic in that they will issue the old LTO plate, then in a few months they will require the new LTO plate nbr. mas more practical is that LTO issue like a permit to use the conduction sticker as the temporary number till new plate is available so we don't need to visit the dealer everytime the purchase receipt expires

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    I don't see the logic in that they will issue the old LTO plate, then in a few months they will require the new LTO plate nbr. mas more practical is that LTO issue like a permit to use the conduction sticker as the temporary number till new plate is available so we don't need to visit the dealer everytime the purchase receipt expires
    What we're trying to say is that if it's possible just to wait for the new plates or if we are issued the old plates, if we can change it to the new one once the latter has been released. LTO doesn't require us to get the new plates once we are issued the old plates before the new ones are released. They will require us pag tapos na ang 3 year registration.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hindi ba it is more pleasing for a brand new unit dressed accordingly, & that includes the new LTO plate nbr.he he he he, If its not going to happen in the immediate future, then I don't mind to use the conduction sticker till LTO is ready.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    picture-004.jpgpicture-005.jpgpicture-005.jpgpicture-003.jpg

My DIY , I will stick for a while for this adds on

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    will be getting my trailB later or tom gray nalang kinuha ko since indefinite yung timeline ng black much worse sa white

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    thank you po sa reply.

Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Pareho tayo ng iniisip sir macoy. I've been looking for one of those transparent anti-slip stickers you put on stairs and in bath tubs. Ilalaga ko sana sa door sills since wala ako makitang scuff plates pa.

For the interior protection clear film, si sir Steve seems to have found something in winterpine pero he used it to wrap the exterior door handles instead. Baka pwede din siya sa loob.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Repost from the Trailblazer group Facebook page:

Event : Phil. Hot Air Balloon Mini EB
    Venue : Clark, Pampanga
    Call Time : 4:00 AM, in front of SM Clark
    Road Time To Site : 4:15 AM

*Pictorials/Meeting to follow (preferably before lunch)
    **Sa mga malelate po, sunod na lang po kayo sa site.
    ***I will be giving 1 box of cream puff for every confirmed member

***EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN***
    Last edited by numbah5; February 7th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    will be getting my trailB later or tom gray nalang kinuha ko since indefinite yung timeline ng black much worse sa white
    Bro, sali ka dito once nakuha mo na TrailB mo:Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines (Trailblazer Group).
    Don't forget to list your name too sa owners' list!

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer