New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 253 of 442 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    TET, TET, TET den roi.
    Chuc ca nha vui ve hanh phuc va am ap ben nguoi than.
    Chuc tat ca anh em van su nhu y - ty su nhu mo.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    pasensya na kung OT. Sino po best dealer ng trailB? thank you po!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Docwin View Post
    I don't know about the best but here's a friendly tip. Avoid Juno cars hyundai, chevy.. etc... just type juno cars in google if you need further info.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Guys ano mga nakuha niyong freebies? ayaw kasi ibigay yung 3m tint at 3yrs LTO sakin..wew

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kumagpoko View Post
    Guys ano mga nakuha niyong freebies? ayaw kasi ibigay yung 3m tint at 3yrs LTO sakin..wew
    I got the V-Kool OEM 05 tints as a freebie from Chevrolet Otis-Manila. Yan lang ang binibigay nilang freebie for the Trailblazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Docwin View Post
    Based on the experiences of most of the owners: Otis-Manila, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth, Pampanga, Nueva Ecija and North EDSA.
    Last edited by numbah5; February 6th, 2013 at 12:41 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kumagpoko View Post
    There are dealers (sales agents) that are like that ... why don't you ask for quotations from another dealer? You should easily be able to haggle for the tint, yung LTO baka medyo stretch.

Some things you may ask for:
    1. Early warning device (This should be actually be a standard equipment na)
    2. Carpets for all 3 rows and the cargo area (Same as EWD, I think this is standard equipment)
    3. Tint
    4. Leather seats for the LT trim model
    5. Window visor
    6. Free fuel - full tank

I got 1,2 & 4.
    Last edited by albert_b; February 6th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    that's too bad sir. I can't imagine why they can't get a dealer with a CSR already. I'm not sure if I already have a CSR because I don't have any plates or stickers yet nor a copy of the OR/CR

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yeah, I heard it's crazy down at the LTO. DOTC has already gotten involved na. Sa mga interview they were promising to normalize everything by March daw. Sa motorcycles baka mas matagal pa.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Unfortunately, once we have our CSRs na and plates and stickers have normalized, we won't be getting the new standard plates since according to DOTC Sec. Abaya sa July pa raw magiging available yun. I would be asking someone from the LTO that if we have our plates na, is it possible once the new standard plates are out we can change ours to it. For security and aesthetic reasons na rin since all registered info about our TrailBs are encoded sa barcode and because of it, it eliminates the need for LTO stickers.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    So if it will be available by July pa & suppose if by some luck iba sa atin meroon ng LTO plates before July, will they issue the new LTO plate in lieu of the old one for free or another racket to pay again certain dues.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer