New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 252 of 442 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Yup lahat. I'll post them on thursday. Gagawin pa

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    How much would the ride quality change if i put in 20's?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    When I rode my friend's SUV with 20s rims and tires, the ride quality was choppier than with his stock tires and rims. Better to change your rims to a nice set of 18s off road rims

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We decided to call her snow😃😃😃
    How much is the anti-gravity machine? ;)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    ask ko po, meron ba shop sa banawe gumagawa ng car interior protection clear film? para maprevent po ung mga scratches and dumi sa loob like sa door side and etc.. if ever how much po? thank you po advance

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    When I rode my friend's SUV with 20s rims and tires, the ride quality was choppier than with his stock tires and rims. Better to change your rims to a nice set of 18s off road rims
    Another thing to note is if you're travelling a lot on unpaved or pothole-infested roads, malaki chance na ma-damage rims like that. Pero ofcourse, they would definitely be a looker sir, gwapo! Pero the risks are sometimes to much for some.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by macoy032002 View Post
    ask ko po, meron ba shop sa banawe gumagawa ng car interior protection clear film? para maprevent po ung mga scratches and dumi sa loob like sa door side and etc.. if ever how much po? thank you po advance
    Pareho tayo ng iniisip sir macoy. I've been looking for one of those transparent anti-slip stickers you put on stairs and in bath tubs. Ilalaga ko sana sa door sills since wala ako makitang scuff plates pa.

For the interior protection clear film, si sir Steve seems to have found something in winterpine pero he used it to wrap the exterior door handles instead. Baka pwede din siya sa loob.

Had the side mirrors and door handles plus other chrome accents wrapped with 3M 1080 vehicle wrap at winterpine

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    The 3m 1080 vehicle wrap wont stick to rough surfaces😔😔

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The 3m 1080 vehicle wrap wont stick to rough surfaces
    Yung door handles natin sa loob sir seem to be painted din
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trailblazer-door-handle.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Pareho tayo ng iniisip sir macoy. I've been looking for one of those transparent anti-slip stickers you put on stairs and in bath tubs. Ilalaga ko sana sa door sills since wala ako makitang scuff plates pa.

For the interior protection clear film, si sir Steve seems to have found something in winterpine pero he used it to wrap the exterior door handles instead. Baka pwede din siya sa loob.
    This is what we need as protector for the door sills:

6" x 60" Self-Adhesive Clear Door Sill Paint Protection Scratch Film Vinyl Sheet

This is what we need for our TB door sills. Ang dali kasing dumumi di ba? Sino kaya ang importers para we can group buy? But my question is, will this stick to rought and uneven surfaces?

iJDMTOY Clear Door Sill Paint Protection Scratch Film Vinyl Sheet

The clear wraps won't stick or cling to rough surfaces. I hope someone will import this.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer