New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 249 of 442 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    Updates on my HU and HID upgrades:

1. Goldcars replace my HU with a new 1. The technician check all settings including the USB functions. A good lady have installed and updated the HU navigation software and boot software to have the cheverolet logo at start-up. I noticed some improvement on the maps with more coverage and more responsible (i love the voice instruction). The problem on random dim/high on the screen was gone - i used it for ~2 hrs and no more problem with the screen. The speakers on the driver and front passenger side is now working - a workaround on the wires fixed it (have shared it with zephyro90 since he also found out it is not working). The sound quality tremendoudly improved coming from the replace HU. It's more livelier now better than the stock HU (just play around with the equalizer and the advance settings) - i love the sound esp with a DVD high resolution audio CD being played.
    2. On the HID, the technician added a HID relay kit and now it fixed the problem (blinking). He also replaced the HID low beam with a different H1 bulb (shorter) and calibrate the ligths. The light greatly improved and used it from Quezon to Cavite. No problem.

Additional: 3) I bought the full floor matting and it looks great.

Overall, Goldcars service is very good. Thanks to Bella for the excellent service. The technician is also good. I did NOT pay anything on #1 and #2 since both have 1 year warranty.

I recommend the shop for the other TBZ owners. Just look for Bella.

Thanks sir numbah for the call today.
    sir delta00 ok ba yun full floor matting? how much po sir? post pic naman

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm here at Goldcars right now. I'm having my carpets replaced with the 3M look full matting. Right beside me now is *delta00's brother, *buddy. He's upgrading his HU to the OEM DVD/GPS HU. Sound quality has significantly improved, and the GPS Navigation voice is now loud even when you are listening to other sources. He is really happy with his new HU.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by satriasis View Post
    sir delta00 ok ba yun full floor matting? how much po sir? post pic naman
    sir it's 3M look full matting at 4.5K. The same with my brother (*buddy) made for trailblazer. not sure how to paste pic here but i'll post it in the trailblazer facebook page.recommend to have this for our TBZ.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Delta00...anong reaction nong sta.fe owner..nakumbinsi ba on your TBZ ..any reaction po na naobserbahan mo sa kanya..Thanks.
    He should have bought the trailblazer... did not get his reaction but i believe he is much convinced on TBZ.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delta00 View Post
    He should have bought the trailblazer... did not get his reaction but i believe he is much convinced on TBZ.
    He might not have said it, but the silence after you've mentioned all the features, and his facial language as you've told me over the phone must have said "I should have bought the Trailblazer even if it would take me months of waiting". Both are good SUVs.

I would like to share something. I parked my TrailB beside a SF3 in Shangri-la Plaza Mall a while ago. The owner was there, he told me, "ganda ng Chevy Trailblazer mo". I replied, "ganda rin ng Santa Fe mo". I texted *JPG111 about this, he replied "pareho sila maganda. Cute si santa fe, si trailb macho gwapito...."

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here's my 3A full matting.

Driver's side

Front passenger's side

2nd row

3rd row

Luggage area

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    What kind of keychain r u using right now?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Just a generic leather. Reduces the chance of scratches sa phone ko kasi minsan I absent-mindedly put them both in the same pocket. Ü

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Here is mine

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    *ano727 ... My trailblazer csr will be out maybe march or april. Hence that is the only time i can get delivery of the unit. Hehehe. Tiis tiis lang. At least the dealer sent me a cake from coffee bean tea leaf for my patience. Numbah5 has been very helpful.
    Basta not a problem with the dealer anymore. Anyway, *albert_b will be calling you today. He will be discussing something with you

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer