New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 247 of 442 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    sir numbah5, gusto ko lang sana malaman kung ano difference ng ride ng montero, fortuner saka trailB? comment kasi sakin medyo matagtag daw trailB
    I'll put them in order with the 1st one having the worst ride and with the last one having the best ride. Fortuner, Montero Sport, Trailblazer. I had a Fortuner before (Gen 1.0), the ride was rock hard, it's like you're always driving on a road made of gravel. The Montero Sport (which I currently have besides the TrailB) improved on the ride of the Fortuner, but the ride is still on the stiff end. But it is comfortable on the 1st and 2nd row. 3rd row you'll feel a bit nauseous after a long trip. With the Trailblazer, while its ride is not as soft as that of its U.S. built cousins, still it is more comfortable than the Japanese PPVs. Ride is almost on the level of our Gen 2 Expedition. Not that matagtag, not that soft.

If you got a comment that the ride is matagtag, check your tire pressure. Casa might had overinflated it. Recommended pressure is 35 psi on all tires

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    sir numbah5, gusto ko lang sana malaman kung ano difference ng ride ng montero, fortuner saka trailB? comment kasi sakin medyo matagtag daw trailB
    Malamang, jeepney ang sinakyan ng nag-comment sau. Or he's an owner of a Monty, ayaw nya lang amini na nagmukhang lemon ang Monty if compared sa Trail. My personal experience: Pinakamatagtag is Montero, then Fortuner. Bukod sa matagtag, cramped pa ang interior ng both units.

Even the owners of the Monteros and Fortuners told me that okay ang ride ng TB.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Malamang, jeepney ang sinakyan ng nag-comment sau. Or he's an owner of a Monty, ayaw nya lang amini na nagmukhang lemon ang Monty if compared sa Trail. My personal experience: Pinakamatagtag is Montero, then Fortuner. Bukod sa matagtag, cramped pa ang interior ng both units.

Even the owners of the Monteros and Fortuners told me that okay ang ride ng TB.

I only used 32 PSI on all tires and I got the best soft ride on TrailB, I did not notice any FC difference between 35 & 32 PSI when I tried the 2 tire pressures.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    mine is 32 psi also. I have driven a mitsu strada 2010 model before for almost 6 months.. dba halos parehas lang sila body ng montero..para sakin
    mas malambot ang trailblazer. pati sterring wheel mas magaan.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    we have the new santa fe, glsv montero previously the 1st gen fortuner g and now the tbz...
    mas malambot ang ride santa fe, tbz, montero and last fortuner

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *numbah5 bro i suggest you change your name sa youtube baka makasuhan ka ng overspeeding/reckless driving etc.. haha.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Anyone picked up the current issue of C! magazine?
    Rating for the Trailblazer TBZ is 9.7 out of 10. Nice! It's the highest among the 3 midsized suvs

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Anyone picked up the current issue of C! magazine?
    Rating for the Trailblazer TBZ is 9.7 out of 10. Nice! It's the highest among the 3 midsized suvs
    Top of the line ng Santa Fe & Sorento has a little edged (0.1)over, but Im happy that the rating is high for TrailB. Tomorrow I'm planning for the Antipolo,Teresa, Pililla run (God permitting).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'll put them in order with the 1st one having the worst ride and with the last one having the best ride. Fortuner, Montero Sport, Trailblazer. I had a Fortuner before (Gen 1.0), the ride was rock hard, it's like you're always driving on a road made of gravel. The Montero Sport (which I currently have besides the TrailB) improved on the ride of the Fortuner, but the ride is still on the stiff end. But it is comfortable on the 1st and 2nd row. 3rd row you'll feel a bit nauseous after a long trip. With the Trailblazer, while its ride is not as soft as that of its U.S. built cousins, still it is more comfortable than the Japanese PPVs. Ride is almost on the level of our Gen 2 Expedition. Not that matagtag, not that soft.

If you got a comment that the ride is matagtag, check your tire pressure. Casa might had overinflated it. Recommended pressure is 35 psi on all tires
    thanks sir. now my idea na ako compare sa monty at forty. actually montero kasi first choice ng father ko nun para sakin, im glad i made the right choice parin.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    *jojo728

father ko nagcomment sir, siguro nasanay lang siya sa ride ng land cruiser nya. siyempre sinabi ko di naman sila same ng class. never pa kasi ako nakasakay sa montero kaya walang idea, sa fortuner naman, yun samin kasi nakabulletproof kaya namodify na siguro yun suspension kaya malambot ride nya.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer