New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 442 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Testing the power of the Duramax Diesel VGTi at Skyway

hows handling sir? smooth parin ba?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Im not quite sure about the premium diesel, kasi the mitsubishi tech. dept they don't recommend premium diesel for Strada, also para akong may nadinig or nabasa na chevy would prefer regular than premium diesel oil. Im using regular (petron or shell) diesel & if matagal tagal na ang TrailB ko will introduce the same medicine Im doing to my strada , once in a while for every full tank of DO I will mix half liter kerosine.
    Just use the premium diesels just to be sure. Those regular diesels of the Big 3 killed the SCV of my montero sport 2 months ago

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    On way to the office I saw a new black TrialB collided with a toyota van beside Wash sycip park in Makati (legazpi village) I hope no one here owns that TrailB.

Ingat guys!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    On way to the office I saw a new black TrialB collided with a toyota van beside Wash sycip park in Makati (legazpi village) I hope no one here owns that TrailB.

Ingat guys!
    *novice12, please join our Facebook group. Look for Chevrolet Club of the Philippines (Chevrolet Trailblazer Group)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post

Ingat guys!
    Oh my! I hope no one got hurt.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by millean View Post
    Very smooth and stable at those speeds.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by millean View Post
    you can observe sa camera how stable the ride is.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *jonzjitsu, here is the article:

A waiting list

BACKSEAT DRIVER By Cito Beltran (The Philippine Star) | Updated January 30, 2013 - 12:00am
    I love it when a car distributor is honest.

With hardly any drama or build up, Albert Arcilla, President and Managing Director of The Covenant Cars Company Inc. (TCCCI) advised members of the media that there is an average waiting list of 50 orders per dealer for the 2013 Chevy Trailblazer. In spite of the waiting list, Arcilla reassured his audience that January deliveries have arrived and that Chevrolet has allocated and committed to supply the forecasted requirements of TCCCI for the 2013 Trailblazer for the first quarter of the year.

If the waiting list surprises you, it might help to know why. To begin with the 2013 models are powered with the 2.5 or 2.8-liter diesel engine, matched with a 5-speed manual 4x2 or a 6-speed automatic transmission 4x4, has all the advanced feature of luxury model SUVs such as Hill Climb or Hill Descent Assist, meaning you don’t have to worry about going up or down VERY steep grades that rattle many drivers.

The Trailblazer is also set up for riding comfort and stabilizer controls seen only in the luxury high-end models. In addition, the 2013 is no Hobbit or Halfling, it’s a big boy that can carry lots of toys as well as 7 adult passengers. Given all these features and more, what’s grabbing people’s attention is the competitive pricing of the Trailblazer. The 2.5 manual 4x2 is listed at P1,368,888 while the 2.8 6-speed Automatic is listed at 1,718.888. This is barely half the price of high-end models that starts at 3.6 million and up.

One of the reasons the 2013 Trailblazer has an average wait list of 50 orders per dealership may have something to do with who is ordering them. Just this morning I got an unsolicited query on Facebook from a friend who knows my addiction for cars. He wanted to know my opinion on the Trailblazer, particularly the performance of a manual transmission versus the automatic. He’s not a city slicker, lives in Batangas, but spends a lot time on the road and moves around with a lot of stuff.

He is typical of the emerging market of suburban-provincial vehicle buyers. They are the people who are behind our quiet countryside development. They have both savings and capital, and they study their options before they make their purchases. This growing market has slowly recognized the practicality of vehicles such as the Trailblazer, which combines the creature comforts that one finds in a car and the tough practicality of an all-terrain vehicle. Adding to this market shift are the women entrepreneurs who predominantly drive automatics and want the safety of a large vehicle and cargo space.

Slowly but surely, the market is beginning to adjust and mature. More and more people outside Metro Manila are going for SUVs while the city slickers are now recognizing the undeniable practicality and fuel efficiency of compact cars.
    Last edited by numbah5; January 30th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Just use the premium diesels just to be sure. Those regular diesels of the Big 3 killed the SCV of my montero sport 2 months ago
    ako kakapalit ko lang ng SCV at EGR...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    22. thebeard 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Commonwealth November 15, 2012 Sapphire Black

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer