New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 442 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Go to the head office of Chevy Phils. At 5th floor Alco Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. Trailblazer manuals are already there.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    Good news to future TrailB owners! It seems stabilize na ang supply ng TrailB. My former SA at Chevy Shaw called me this morning to ask me if I have gotten already a TrailB. Meron daw available sa kanila LTZ and LT and the best part meron sila PROMO: free LTO, standard accessories, no required accessories, no DI kahil bank P.O. If interested you can give her a call at 0917-273-2994.
    Sir wala naman available unit tinawagan ko yung number pila din daw and the usual reservation.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Ok ba lagyan ng leather seat over yung sa 4x4? Kahit leather seats na??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not advisable. Only put leather seat covers when your car's seat material is fabric

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Read the news yesterday..tumira ulit ang mga carnappers in macapagal area..and their favorite ...the suv's..montero yung dinali...topic namin sa trabaho to kahapon..cause most of the group fort at monty..thats the very good advantages daw ng everest at TrailB..is it?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Read the news yesterday..tumira ulit ang mga carnappers in macapagal area..and their favorite ...the suv's..montero yung dinali...topic namin sa trabaho to kahapon..cause most of the group fort at monty..thats the very good advantages daw ng everest at TrailB..is it?
    As of the present time, yes kasi di pa ganun karami TrailB.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Ok ba lagyan ng leather seat over yung sa 4x4? Kahit leather seats na??
    well depends on the quality you put on it, I have a friend that had his super grandia done like that... para syang sofa and hindi sya mainit(really depends on the quality of leather) so it's up to you... pwede naman siguro patry mo muna sa isang upuan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    [QUOTE=numbah5;2078171]As of the present time, yes kasi di pa ganun karami TrailB.[/QUOTE

still we need to be extra vigilant & let not complacency seep-in, malapit na ang election & dirty politician may direct his goons to produce a TrailB to be use during the campaign sortie in a far flung places he he he....prevention is better than cure., gun ban pa naman no chance to get even

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    well depends on the quality you put on it, I have a friend that had his super grandia done like that... para syang sofa and hindi sya mainit(really depends on the quality of leather) so it's up to you... pwede naman siguro patry mo muna sa isang upuan.
    Thanks bro

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveyemd View Post
    Thanks bro

no prob, try seatmate they make good quality seats/leather/leatherette and so on

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer