New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 234 of 442 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    *RTS
    ok sir thanks. siguro kailangan ko din magbasa-basa konti sa manual.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    21 owners and counting

In my case *maeki, malakas pa rin humatak kahit naka on ang traction control. As my brother observed, acceleration is a bit faster than our currently selling 2005 volvo s40 2.4i

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *safala, *xpac, *zephyro90, *Tata Lino, *ram angle, *satriasis, *migz71, *jojo728, *novice12

Sali kayo rito: Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines (Trailblazer Group) Facebook

Active rin ang discussions dito. Nandoon na kami nina *steer, *RTS, *albert_b, at si *go_gerry.
    I am inviting everyone, current and future owners, to join us at the Facebook group of Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines (Trailblazer Group). Just click on the link at the quoted post.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    21 owners and counting

In my case *maeki, malakas pa rin humatak kahit naka on ang traction control. As my brother observed, acceleration is a bit faster than our currently selling 2005 volvo s40 2.4i
    How will you know kung naka-enable ang traction control? The push button is not properly lighted.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    How will you know kung naka-enable ang traction control? The push button is not properly lighted.
    If you push and hold it, lalabas sa DIS na nakapatay or nakabukas ang traction control.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good news to future TrailB owners! It seems stabilize na ang supply ng TrailB. My former SA at Chevy Shaw called me this morning to ask me if I have gotten already a TrailB. Meron daw available sa kanila LTZ and LT and the best part meron sila PROMO: free LTO, standard accessories, no required accessories, no DI kahil bank P.O. If interested you can give her a call at 0917-273-2994.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nice!!! Now that's how every dealer should do it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    I spent sometime last night reading the owner's manual, I found out that it is clearly printed na ang spare tire is 16" & steel rim, I should have make no big fuzz about it in the first place, also that change oil should take place every 10K km, now remain to be seen is when the 1st PMS, come 5000 or 5 months which ever come first if they will replace the whole bulk of the motor oil or displace only 2-3 ltrs..

Also last night while toying with the HU nawala ang connection ko sa wheel remote ng audio.sinubukan kong mag function ulit by reading the manual but to no avail, will try again during my idle time.
    My TrailB will be having its first PMS this coming Saturday. According to the service advisor, when I called for appointment, since Manila traffic is start and go, we will follow the not normal driving condition. It means replacing oil at 5000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first. This will always be the PMS schedule to follow. Also, they are putting DEXOS 2 mineral oil.

Quote Originally Posted by maeki View Post
    sir kailangan ba nakaoff traction control kapag highway driving? pansin ko lang din kasi yun medyo mahina acceleration.
    For safety reasons, it is recommended to always enable traction control and electronic stability control during normal driving. It is on by default when you start the TrailB. But if you will race the TrailB or you want more power during acceleration, you can temporarily disable these safety features. Yun nga lang you are on your own to control the stability.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    My TrailB will be having its first PMS this coming Saturday. According to the service advisor, when I called for appointment, since Manila traffic is start and go, we will follow the not normal driving condition. It means replacing oil at 5000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first. This will always be the PMS schedule to follow. Also, they are putting DEXOS 2 mineral oil.
    That's a BS statement by your Service Advisor. Basahin kaya niya ang manual nang malaman niya ang katotohan. Malinaw na malinaw doon na pag DEXOS 2 fully synthetic ang ginamit na oil, 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first ang oil change. Pag mineral or other synthetic oils na 15W-40 CI-4 or CJ-4 ang ginamit, nakasaad sa manual na every 5,000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first ang oil change. At ang DEXOS 2 is not a mineral oil, it is fully synthetic having a viscosity of 5W-30. TCCCI ang mismong gumawa ng manual natin.

Sali ka pala rito: Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines (Trailblazer Group). Nandoon na kami nina rhounael, albert_b, RTS, go_gerry, steer, maeki, satriasis, ram angle
    Last edited by numbah5; January 25th, 2013 at 12:19 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    thanks for the info sir numbah5... ill be having my 1st PMS when i get home... d ko p kasi nkukuha owners manual at warranty booklet ko till now... still waiting for it this month

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer