New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 231 of 442 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    May immobilizer chip din ang spare AFAIK. Anyway, sighted at Bonifacio Global City near The Mind Museum:
    Bro in this picture..ito po ba yung MT version..if it is..ok lang naman yung size ng gulong nya.thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    Bro in this picture..ito po ba yung MT version..if it is..ok lang naman yung size ng gulong nya.thanks

The look of the mags it seem na LTZ ang nasa pic

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsolin View Post
    LTZ A/T variant yan. Since you can spot the projector headlamps and the chrome sidings of the foglamp housing.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    nice one sir can you take a shot from the inside fogs only, main headlamps only and then both? btw hindi ba bawal ang blinker??
    will do tomorrow. sir di lang sya blinker, pwede rin drl kc meron sya remot para gawin steady lang yun light.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ano mga faults? Please elaborate
    yun navi nya mahina ang voice intruction kapag naka bukas yun ibang source.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    yun navi nya mahina ang voice intruction kapag naka bukas yun ibang source.
    I'm sure may solution dyan. Pag nagkita tayo ulit hanapin natin solution.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I saw a brown LTZ in camp john hay in baguio last sunday. Nice! But seeing it is making me more impatient for my unit.

If i dont get my unit by first or 2nd week of feb... I will bite the bullet and get something else.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    Feeling ko matagal pa issue ni LTO sir. Mukhang nagkakagulo pa sila kasi dun eh. Sana pwedeng compromise ... a little leniency din sana from your procurement department para ma-relax yung stringent requirement hehe ;-)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My dealer still doesn't have the CRS for my unit. Good thing they still are holding the unit for me while they sort out the LTO work. The insurance company wont even insure the car as they say if it gets stolen or into an accident, wala akong habol.

Anyway its still a waiting game.

I saw a brown LTZ in camp john hay in baguio last sunday. Nice! But seeing it is making me more impatient for my unit.

If i dont get my unit by first or 2nd week of feb... I will bite the bullet and get something else.

Just try to ask for a leniency from the head of the fleet management department sir. And also, you might want to insure it with the in-house insurance of the dealer for the 1st year, patapat mo na lang yung price from that of your company's insurance, like what I did. Tinapatan ng casa yung price ng insurance ng bank ko. If you try to switch to another brand and use your company's P.O., you will still face the same problem since this CSR problem affects all car brands in the Philippines. Mas lalo kang maghihintay nyan, it will take you another 2-4 months before your company issues the ATD and you can get your car. The ball is really with the LTO now, not with Chevy Philippines.
    Last edited by numbah5; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Tailgate is now working for may trailblazer...hay salamat naman.. Sabi nila yong RELAY lang daw naging problema.... it took a week bago naayos... Ok na yon at least ok na... now im planning to put wheels... Ok lang kaya 20". Ano maganda? Any recomendations? Hehehe.. Sana may group buy din sa wheels?.. D2 sasama ako...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *safala, *xpac, *zephyro90, *Tata Lino, *ram angle, *satriasis, *migz71, *jojo728, *novice12

Sali kayo rito: Chevrolet Car Club of the Philippines (Trailblazer Group) Facebook

Active rin ang discussions dito. Nandoon na kami nina *steer, *RTS, *albert_b, at si *go_gerry.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer