New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 230 of 442 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Any plans of buying mods for your TrailB sir *go_gerry?
    I am interested with wrap around carpet and some mods upgrade many I found of Thailand sites (can't attached the excel files with pics here with complete list and some with prices). they even have the front & rear skirt that will look like the Dubai concept with daylight and easy install DIY. Problem is the guy did not response to my query, i guess he's not interested to single purchase, as mentioned in his ads, minimum order 5 pcs.

For Audio will just keep it for now, am happy with the SQ and we will be out for a year anyway, so I am just interested for the HU panel and plan to install HU with Android software later. My TrailB will be park in the garage for long time....and surely will have many mods upgrade by that time.

Tell me how can I post the accessories Catalogue sent to me so that you guys can contact Thailand directly for beautiful accessories they have in stock.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hid: low beam 35w and fog light 55w

gusto ko sana lagyan ng ganitong LED blinker... pwede kasing DRL ito. kaso naubusan ng stock

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by go_gerry View Post
    I am interested with wrap around carpet and some mods upgrade many I found of Thailand sites (can't attached the excel files with pics here with complete list and some with prices). they even have the front & rear skirt that will look like the Dubai concept with daylight and easy install DIY. Problem is the guy did not response to my query, i guess he's not interested to single purchase, as mentioned in his ads, minimum order 5 pcs.

For Audio will just keep it for now, am happy with the SQ and we will be out for a year anyway, so I am just interested for the HU panel and plan to install HU with Android software later. My TrailB will be park in the garage for long time....and surely will have many mods upgrade by that time.

Tell me how can I post the accessories Catalogue sent to me so that you guys can contact Thailand directly for beautiful accessories they have in stock.
    I think we can help you out in sourcing the front and rear skirts as there is an accessories shop in Banawe that already sells Trailblazer OEM body kits. For the HU the best dvd/gps hu is the OEM DVD/GPS HU. It has the widest screen and 800x480 HD resolution. zephyro90 is happy with it, so is xpac

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I think we can help you out in sourcing the front and rear skirts as there is an accessories shop in Banawe that already sells Trailblazer OEM body kits. For the HU the best dvd/gps hu is the OEM DVD/GPS HU. It has the widest screen and 800x480 HD resolution. zephyro90 is happy with it, so is xpac
    not 100% happy with it...
    meron mga faults pero tolerable naman.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ano mga faults? Please elaborate

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sir regarding sa spare key. magagamit ba natin pag naka on ang alarm? may ic rin ba ang spare key? thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by satriasis View Post
    sir regarding sa spare key. magagamit ba natin pag naka on ang alarm? may ic rin ba ang spare key? thanks!
    May immobilizer chip din ang spare AFAIK. Anyway, sighted at Bonifacio Global City near The Mind Museum:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    hid: low beam 35w and fog light 55w

gusto ko sana lagyan ng ganitong LED blinker... pwede kasing DRL ito. kaso naubusan ng stock
    nice one sir can you take a shot from the inside fogs only, main headlamps only and then both? btw hindi ba bawal ang blinker??

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010

BIGGER AND STRONGER! JOIN US! ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.

To learm more about us you may visit our Facebook page (About ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.)

Club Group Page (Trailblazer Group)

Latest Club EB: Nuvali- Wake Park EB - 01.20.2013 "Nice place, Great Company "

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jramos View Post

BIGGER AND STRONGER! JOIN US! ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.

To learm more about us you may visit our Facebook page (About ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.)

Club Group Page (Trailblazer Group)

Latest Club EB: Nuvali- Wake Park EB - 01.20.2013 "Nice place, Great Company "

We'll join the next EBs but first, all Trailblazer owners here should meet up first. Sariling lakad muna namin.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer