New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 229 of 442 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Much cheaper pa dyan. In the range of 1.450-1.560M. Pagdasal niyo na may minor updates to both LT and LTZ variants like the OEM DVD/GPS headunit and auto leveling HID headlamps with washers for the LTZ variant

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenier View Post
    sir Anonymousnewbie..bisaya ka sir..may nakuha kana ng TB...im also from Cebu, nag pa reserve na kami..maybe by end of march 2.8ltz.. first brand ne wride then sa amin..hope yo hear from you also.
    Hi, am a proud owner of TrailB since November and happy to say I made a right choice and everyone in my family are very happy with it including my 4 year old boy. So far I learned there are only 4 units running in Cebu to date, my black 2.8, white 2.5, auburn brown 2.5, m not sure the color of another 2.5. My SA told me she was already ashamed of receiving Deposit as units are not arriving and she's fed up of promising dates, many had back out to buy another. This all I can say that I also checked other competition before I came personally seeing the display unit and immediately fell for it that I ask the SA if I can take the display unit, its obvious that they don't want to release the unit for actual viewing of prospective buyers but after a week they decided to give to me as they expected to get units after a week and sadly it never came except for 2 units till this January after I had my unit.

Patience is virtue as always said but its really worth waiting, i love the power, the features, the spacious cabin,the looks and the comfortable ride....in short, I love my TrailB.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by go_gerry View Post
    Hi, am a proud owner of TrailB since November and happy to say I made a right choice and everyone in my family are very happy with it including my 4 year old boy. So far I learned there are only 4 units running in Cebu to date, my black 2.8, white 2.5, auburn brown 2.5, m not sure the color of another 2.5. My SA told me she was already ashamed of receiving Deposit as units are not arriving and she's fed up of promising dates, many had back out to buy another. This all I can say that I also checked other competition before I came personally seeing the display unit and immediately fell for it that I ask the SA if I can take the display unit, its obvious that they don't want to release the unit for actual viewing of prospective buyers but after a week they decided to give to me as they expected to get units after a week and sadly it never came except for 2 units till this January after I had my unit.

Patience is virtue as always said but its really worth waiting, i love the power, the features, the spacious cabin,the looks and the comfortable ride....in short, I love my TrailB.
    Any plans of buying mods for your TrailB sir *go_gerry?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *current Trailblazer owners, wanna go on a group car wash/optigard paint protection at Big Bert's? We can group ourselves into batches. One batch will go to the Quezon City branch, another batch to the Ortigas branch, and another batch to the Sucat branch. Then we can ask for a discount from them.

Here is the link to Big Bert's Optigard
    Count me in sir. Naka Big Bert's paint protection na ako ngayon

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Para san po ba paint protection and how much po? Worth po ba ang trailb?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    So car wash lang muna yung sa'yo interim VP?
    Quote Originally Posted by macoy032002 View Post
    Para san po ba paint protection and how much po? Worth po ba ang trailb?
    It's for protection of your car's paint against the elements like dust, rain, sun and other environmental elements. Kasama na dyan ang bird poop. Well, if you back read on this thread, you will find out that all of us are very ecstatic with the TrailB. It's definitely worth the wait. May konting techinical issues na naexperience yung ibang owners pero aside from that, masayang masaya kami.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    went for 55w for the fog light and 35w for low beam naubusan na sila ng 55w. north customs

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    went for 55w for the fog light and 35w for low beam naubusan na sila ng 55w. north customs
    Post pics here sir and on the trailblazer accesssories thread!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Any idea when the 4x2 LTZ may come out? If she is priced at around P1.5M, then we'd take it in a heartbeat. If it's not coming any sooner tho, i think we'll have to settle for the 4x2 Fort A/T.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrc View Post
    Any idea when the 4x2 LTZ may come out? If she is priced at around P1.5M, then we'd take it in a heartbeat. If it's not coming any sooner tho, i think we'll have to settle for the 4x2 Fort A/T.
    The Manila International Auto Show is just 2-3 months away. We might be surprised if Chevrolet Philippines will launch the 2.8 4x2 A/T variant there without informing the media 1st so that it would be a tight secret. If they launch that variant as a LTZ, then it is good! Knowing TCCCI, they are stealthy with their vehicle launches last year. The Colorado, the facelifted Captiva, the Sonic, and the Trailblazer were all launched without the extravagant parties we've expect for a vehicle launch or being announced in print media or having infomercials on TV or a motor expo where we can test drive them before buying. Instead, TCCCI opted to put them in their own Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA dealership as their way of launching them. We don't know when will be the exact launch date. Parang katulad lang ito ng proposed airport ng PAL, no definite date kung kelan i-aannounce ni Ramon Ang kung ano details ng airport na ito at kung saan exact location.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer