New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 228 of 442 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thanks a lot for this forum, at least may mga naka testing na sa unit.

Then im very new to this thread and forum and im from Cebu...dito ang price malaki ang difference 2.8 ltz s 1,758,888 additional HU is 65k additional headrest monitor 16k. This would be our first brand new car to be purchased. We compare it to monti and fortuner but sa aming pamilya lahat ayaw sa dalawa kasi very common na daw. Then I came along with this new trailblzer from surfing the internet. We have place a reservation already and our unit will arrive by March or April pa daw 2.8 ltz auborn brown (choice sa mother ko). I hope to hear feedbacks from present owner para sulit yung pagbili namin...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    There's another option, yung secondary cable w/ nut , if you will drill a hole sa nut enough para pumasok ang padlock, then you can just drag the wheel to remove the padlock, kaya lang Iam not comfortable sa existing cable kayang putulin ng cutter, kaya I abandoned the Idea.
    Hmm good idea sir. I'll look into that.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenier View Post

Then im very new to this thread and forum and im from Cebu...dito ang price malaki ang difference 2.8 ltz s 1,758,888 additional HU is 65k additional headrest monitor 16k. This would be our first brand new car to be purchased. We compare it to monti and fortuner but sa aming pamilya lahat ayaw sa dalawa kasi very common na daw. Then I came along with this new trailblzer from surfing the internet. We have place a reservation already and our unit will arrive by March or April pa daw 2.8 ltz auborn brown (choice sa mother ko). I hope to hear feedbacks from present owner para sulit yung pagbili namin...
    We have a current owner from Cebu, *go_gerry. Perhaps you 2 can meet up sometime and maybe he'll let you test drive his Trailblazer. For the owning experience so far, all of us here are very happy with the Trailblazer

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenier View Post

Your Mom has a good taste, kasi pareho ang kulay natin auburn brown, even my 3 daughters like the color, the cebu price you quoted not bad at all kasi here in Manila it may go above that, Im sure your family will like the TrailB physically.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    We have a current owner from Cebu, *go_gerry. Perhaps you 2 can meet up sometime and maybe he'll let you test drive his Trailblazer. For the owning experience so far, all of us here are very happy with the Trailblazer
    thanks... ive just read from the list of owner sir. Yup its very difficult talaga dito sa Cebu for the test drive, kasi 1 unit lang per month ang dadating (LTZ). Mayroon 2.5 lt pero lahat may owner na so hindi pwede i test drive. Anyway , i will just monitor dito sa forum sa mga feedbacks.

Diba may accesories na yung trailblazer , anti scracth at tailgate area... kung sino man naka bili, magkano kaya yun? if affordable lang pwde ask ng favor , pabili nang isa at saka bank 2 bank lang ang payment pati sa shipment.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post
    Right now seems like M/T lng ang available sa 4x2. . Hoping to see the A/T version on the 4x2, but i guess it will take sometime. . If budget permits 4x4 would be so much better with those added features. . But the price seems a bit of a reach for us.. I'm really looking forward to see the actual TB here in Cebu. . Thanks..
    sir Anonymousnewbie..bisaya ka sir..may nakuha kana ng TB...im also from Cebu, nag pa reserve na kami..maybe by end of march 2.8ltz.. first brand ne wride then sa amin..hope yo hear from you also.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Any idea guys kung kailan (if ever) dadating yung 2.5 4X2 AT dito satin?. I just hope na hindi na aabot ng 3rd quarter, And also yung price range sana hindi din nalalayo sa 2.5 4x2 AT ng fortuner/GLS-V ng montero *1.4++M. Kapag lumagpas ng third quarter (or kung walang dadating), might as well go with the 2 mentioned.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Any idea guys kung kailan (if ever) dadating yung 2.5 4X2 AT dito satin?. I just hope na hindi na aabot ng 3rd quarter, And also yung price range sana hindi din nalalayo sa 2.5 4x2 AT ng fortuner/GLS-V ng montero *1.4++M. Kapag lumagpas ng third quarter (or kung walang dadating), might as well go with the 2 mentioned.
    No 2.5 LT 4x2 A/T will be launched here. Instead, we would be getting the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T variant, which is better. I think GM designed the 2.5 Duramax Diesel to only have a manual transmission. Launching date might be during the Manila International Auto Show or anytime after that event, within this year lang.

*current Trailblazer owners, wanna go on a group car wash/optigard paint protection at Big Bert's? We can group ourselves into batches. One batch will go to the Quezon City branch, another batch to the Ortigas branch, and another batch to the Sucat branch. Then we can ask for a discount from them.

Here is the link to Big Bert's Optigard
    Last edited by numbah5; January 21st, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Yea full matting.

Forgot na how much, sorry.
    Any picture, bro?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    No 2.5 LT 4x2 A/T will be launched here. Instead, we would be getting the 2.8 LT 4x2 A/T variant, which is better. I think GM designed the 2.5 Duramax Diesel to only have a manual transmission. Launching date might be during the Manila International Auto Show or anytime after that event, within this year lang.[/url]
    Thanks for that info sir..Well I just hope that it will be priced at 1.5++-1.6M.. :D

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer