New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 442 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    tuloy ba yun tomorrow night?

tuloy ba yun group buy para sa HU?
    Group buy is tentatively scheduled for February. So guys, palista na kayo kung gusto niyong sumama. *delta00, musta naman bagong HU?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    *rRTS, here you go...

sir meron ka pic nun inner part? yun after the door

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Group buy is tentatively scheduled for February. So guys, palista na kayo kung gusto niyong sumama. *delta00, musta naman bagong HU?
    cant wait for february... baka bukas pakabit na ko. baka pwede makuha pa rin price ng group buy?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ram angle View Post
    The Number Coding Scheme, officially named the Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP), is a traffic management program in the Philippines that aims to reduce the amount of vehicular traffic in Metro Manila, the metropolitan area of the country's capital.[1] The program is enforced by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority. The basic idea behind the program is that vehicles whose plate number ends in a particular number is barred from using the main streets of Metro Manila on particular days. For instance, vehicles whose plate numbers end in 1 or 2 cannot be brought out to the main streets on Mondays. The program's original proposal mandated that the color of the roofs of public transportation, like jeepneys and buses, is used as the basis for barring of these vehicles. Hence, the program is also often known as the Color Coding Scheme.
    This UVVRP scheme was supposed to be a temporary one while there was a frenzied infra build up in the metropolis if I recall at the time that those flyovers were being constructed. It did make sense as in theory you take out 20% volume and voila, you have better flowing traffic. However, MMDA decided to make this a "permanent solution" and that is where it became part of the problem instead of the solution. This is akin to VAT where they were supposed to reduce the income tax bracket rates to counter the VAT-induced increase in levies and net burden to the masa but they choose to forget about it, but I digress.

Most people just can't take our public transport system ( I can't as well) so they decided to get another cheap car as "fill-in" cars. This was the time also when those 2nd-hand cars from Subic proliferated and RHD at that. Nowadays, these fill-in cars are likely those compact cars. So instead of reducing traffic volume, it stayed at its current level and even increase during the 10-3 window when UVVRP is lifted and those "off-the-road" cars hit the streets..

I have seen several columns suggesting to remove this UVVRP but I doubt if MMDA would bite.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    cant wait for february... baka bukas pakabit na ko. baka pwede makuha pa rin price ng group buy?
    Hindi eh sir. 50.5k na yun pag hindi group buy (HU, reverse camera at 1 pair of headrest monitors). Difference of 5k sa group buy price.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Do you know na may QR code ang bawat TB natin? You can see it sa may lower lefthand corner (driver's side) of the windshield. Mejo maliit lang ang it's installed inside. Kaya madaling malaman or ma-trace just in case ma-carnap.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Do you know na may QR code ang bawat TB natin? You can see it sa may lower lefthand corner (driver's side) of the windshield. Mejo maliit lang ang it's installed inside. Kaya madaling malaman or ma-trace just in case ma-carnap.
    Yes I saw it but my QR code scanner app on my Android phone can't scan it

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    NICE!! +1 how much sir?
    It cost 2K after discount. Medyo expensive compare dun sa binili ko for our grand starex which cost only 1500 (casa price).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    It cost 2K after discount. Medyo expensive compare dun sa binili ko for our grand starex which cost only 1500 (casa price).
    pwede narin pero parang bitin sya sir unlike sa fortuner?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sir meron ka pic nun inner part? yun after the door
    here you go *zephyro90,

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer