New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 442 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Had mine done at Ginza
    50 D. Tuazon Corner Agno Street‎ Quezon City
    Philippines
    , may pattern na sila.
    How much is the cost? I will visit them this weekend.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Had mine done at Ginza
    50 D. Tuazon Corner Agno Street‎ Quezon City
    Philippines
    , may pattern na sila.
    Full matting ba ang ginawa nila, even the slopes of the 3rd row?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    I'm planning to install a 3M look matting, yung may mga buhol-buhol for my TBZ, mayroon na bang nakapagpalagay sa inyo and where?
    I got my 3M look matting at Goldrich Banawe. Cost P1200 per yard. kasya na sa 2nd and 3rd row. I bought also a rear door sill to protect the rear bumper from scratches when loading something at the luggage compartment.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *EQAddict and *jojo728, you've got PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Full matting ba ang ginawa nila, even the slopes of the 3rd row?

Yea full matting.

Forgot na how much, sorry.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sighting of TrailB (LT) this morning( UN ave.) while walking toward my workplace, color is gray ,I presumed katatapos lang ng owner mag breakfast sa Lido he he he. I feel elated whenever I see one on the street.

*safala
    If you have spare time paki post mo naman pic ng sill of your rear topside bumper, kasi sa akin ang inilagay ko temporarily is yung 3M anti-slip strips (transparent) okey rin it shield the surface from scratches & its not for long dahil medyo manipis lang.,thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Sighting of TrailB (LT) this morning( UN ave.) while walking toward my workplace, color is gray ,I presumed katatapos lang ng owner mag breakfast sa Lido he he he. I feel elated whenever I see one on the street.

*safala
    If you have spare time paki post mo naman pic ng sill of your rear topside bumper, kasi sa akin ang inilagay ko temporarily is yung 3M anti-slip strips (transparent) okey rin it shield the surface from scratches & its not for long dahil medyo manipis lang.,thanks
    Baka si *albert_b nakita mo ninong *RTS.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys I received a text message from Christine of Chevrolet Philippines' Customer Relations. Here is her text:

"Hi (my name), all csrs are not yet available. Its still with LTO. Delay was due to renewal of ALL car manufacturers' accreditation plus the end of contract of Stratcom (IT service provider of LTO. Our liason officer will go back to LTO tomorrow to check the status. Will keep you posted for any developments. Tnx"

So guys, I think we need to call the LTO na. Be ready with your VINs.
    Last edited by numbah5; January 17th, 2013 at 04:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    This is what my company told me thats why I cant get the vehicle even though i f!*#!*# paid for it with my own money already:

per RA 4136,section 5.a--No motor vehicle shall be used or operated on or upon any public highway of the Philippines unless the same is properly registered for the current year in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
    If that's what the law says, we can't use our newly bought cars pala habang wala pang CSR.

*EQAddict, YGPM

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hello... newbie sa tsikot.com
    im a proud owner of a TB
    4x4 LTZ Summit White Chevy Nueva Ecija purchased Nov. 2

just want to share how happy am I with my TB
    didn't had any problems to date...
    did ran it from Nueva Ecija to La Union
    and almost everytime I'm home, I drive it at SCTEX
    best FC is 13km/l

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer