New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 217 of 442 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    1 week if black ang kinuha nmin, another week for the brown... so 2 weeks

vicky glipo (she said its ok to post her #)
    chevy otis

btw, pakabit ko oem 05 black ng v-kool... sobrang dilim nito. bukas papalitan ko ng 3m na magic/chrome (not sure which model...) same with my montero.
    Don't change your V-Kool OEM 05 tint on your side and rear windows. Changing it to 3M Black Chrome is like downgrading your tints. V-Kool has high heat rejection rates. The OEM 05, which I also had installed on my TrailB's side and rear windows, has a 78% heat rejection rate, higher than 3M and solargard. What you can do is to follow what I did, install V-Kool Signature K14 tint on the front windshield. It is V-Kool's version of 3M Black Chrome. It has a 83% heat rejection but the visibility is better than OEM 05. You'll still have your privacy at the same time, no heat when you leave your TrailB under the sun for hours at the same time, maganda ang night visibility mo.

HTH
    Last edited by numbah5; January 13th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Its not a bank p.o. its my company's p.o. hence no dealer incentive , etc. Hehe. That's why they are bullying me. But the guy said this week daw. So am crossing fingers. Worst case I get super pissed and switch my order to something else....
    Bro please PM me your complete details. Ilalapit ko sa TCCCI mismo yan para mabigyan ka. And go for other alternatives like what I and *albert_b did. Same case kayo ni albert, company PO din siya. When he changed dealer, may unit siya agad
    Last edited by numbah5; January 13th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    [QUOTE=ram angle;2071696]
    Quote Originally Posted by ram angle View Post
    QC to Baler , Aurora 290km
    With 50km up&down hills, 20% higher than the performance of Fortuner V.
    Sa paakyat kailangan yong 2nd principle ng matic xmssn ang eapply, kc pag normal tapak lng mabilis mag up shift then medyo bitin magddown shift . Para smooth more than half ang tapak para up to 3000rpm bago mag shift. Iniwan ko navara sa ahon , great torque

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bagay na bagay bro! Off road mags will make any SUV look more macho. Tapos kahit yung Dura Grappler ng Nitto tires mo, machong macho pa rin. Go for 18s para off road look talaga. Nitto has the same tire size ng stock tires natin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You can also go for Mickey Thompson Baja STZ and Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx. Basta the 3 tires I mentioned are good tires

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Emma Balmaceda of Quezon Ave

Vicky Glipo of Otis

Thank you Sir Steer....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thank you Sir Numbah5...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KEG View Post
    Thank you Sir Numbah5...
    No problem sir KEG! Either Vicky or Godlyn will do since they are both from Otis-Manila

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    May nakasalubong akong white LTZ kahapon on my way from Antipolo. Mukang magpapabless :D

The white ones makes me drool

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Kmuzta mga fellow owner....Gusto ko lang e share experienced with my trailblazer..until now happy naman ako...I drove manila-baguio last jan.1 and back to manila jan.4 this my routine every year... We'll fuel consumption calculated at 10.80km/liter using turbo diesel ng petron. I observed strong engine that you can feel when i step up from camp 5 to 9 in Kennon Road using 4 up...loaded with 4 adults and 1 kid... Hill assist and decent control is very effective and powerful... Sa performance wala ako masabi... Swabe sya...

But my problem is this... Tailgate of my trailblazer is not working and it was locked totally...I brought back to dealer a month ago.. Sira daw yong motor.. Sabi nila after 2 weeks will be available kc coming pa from thailand... But almost a month na wala man lang ako feedback from dealer (edsa-greenhills) and i called them sabi wala pa daw yong parts na available and no definite date magkakaroon..Kung d ko tawagan d nila ako update.. Dati last november nong kunin ko na unit kulang nlng e hatid nila sa bahay... Thats why i am very disappointed.....

- - - Updated - - -

Kmuzta mga fellow owner....Gusto ko lang e share experienced with my trailblazer..until now happy naman ako...I drove manila-baguio last jan.1 and back to manila jan.4 this my routine every year... We'll fuel consumption calculated at 10.80km/liter using turbo diesel ng petron. I observed strong engine that you can feel when i step up from camp 5 to 9 in Kennon Road using 4 up...loaded with 4 adults and 1 kid... Hill assist and decent control is very effective and powerful... Sa performance wala ako masabi... Swabe sya...

But my problem is this... Tailgate of my trailblazer is not working and it was locked totally...I brought back to dealer a month ago.. Sira daw yong motor.. Sabi nila after 2 weeks will be available kc coming pa from thailand... But almost a month na wala man lang ako feedback from dealer (edsa-greenhills) and i called them sabi wala pa daw yong parts na available and no definite date magkakaroon..Kung d ko tawagan d nila ako update.. Dati last november nong kunin ko na unit kulang nlng e hatid nila sa bahay... Thats why i am very disappointed.....
    same problem here, our trailB's lift gate is useless for now, chev alabang diagnosed it and said the the culprit is a crappy harness connection. they already ordered the replacement part, but the problem is that they cannot commit with the date when the part will come in .

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer