New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 216 of 442 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Mine better arrive this coming week or i will burn that dealership down around their ears hehehehe. Kidding.
    Good luck sir EQ! May commitment date ba given to you by the dealer?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine better arrive this coming week or i will burn that dealership down around their ears hehehehe. Kidding.
    Good luck sir EQ! May commitment date ba given to you by the dealer?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    Hi Jiggs. I also bought a Fort. It's also a good vehicle. Don't worry it will serve its purpose.

Puwede bang sumali sa EBs ng TrailB haha
    Sali na rin ako kahit wala pa kong TrailB...active ang TrailB thread a..thanks for the information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lapella View Post
    Hi Jiggs. I also bought a Fort. It's also a good vehicle. Don't worry it will serve its purpose.

Puwede bang sumali sa EBs ng TrailB haha
    Sali na rin ako kahit wala pa kong TrailB...active ang TrailB thread a..thanks for the information.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Videos during installation and testing:

My verdict:
    SQ became better using the OEM DVD/GPS HU. SQ is comparable to Pioneer's latest DVD HUs, the premium 8 speakers of the TrailB LTZ became more premium sounding. Interface is also good, better than AVT, minimal lag. Screen resolution is very nice, the advertised 800x480 HD resolution is true. GPS Navigation is also accurate. Yun nga lang, you can't play videos from an iPod.

This HU is made by Smart-i, a Singaporean company. The GPS system is polNAV, a Taiwanese GPS provider.

It runs on Windows CE 5, so it is also possible to install Garmin here also, the process nga lang is long and somewhat complicated, but it's possible.

There are RCA output jacks for amplifier, subs and reverse camera.

There are 2 usb ports and 1 iPod port.

Nice meeting you *zephyro90.

*KEG, Godlyn Clemente of Otis-Manila.
    Guys, please watch the videos.

I suggest that you call other dealers and tell them you want to get a brown TrailB this week. Tell them naiinip ka na sa paghihintay and the bank PO is ready. Kasing bilis ng transaction namin with Otis-Manila ang maeexperience mo.

*Lapella and *fpsolin, sure you guys can join our EB!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    QC to Baler , Aurora 290km
    Facebook

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    1 week if black ang kinuha nmin, another week for the brown... so 2 weeks

vicky glipo (she said its ok to post her #)
    chevy otis

btw, pakabit ko oem 05 black ng v-kool... sobrang dilim nito. bukas papalitan ko ng 3m na magic/chrome (not sure which model...) same with my montero.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    gano katagal wait niyo sir? Congrats nga pala

- - - Updated - - -

gano katagal wait niyo sir? Congrats nga pala
    sya nga pala... meron dun red at blue na LTZ and brown LT if your interested wala pang mayari

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    sya nga pala... meron dun red at blue na LTZ and brown LT if your interested wala pang mayari

Wow will consider it pero Sabi sakin this coming week na e. congrats again sir

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post

Wow will consider it pero Sabi sakin this coming week na e. congrats again sir

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The GPS software and Phl maps of your DVD/GPS multimedia console should be upgradeable and can be updated so that you will have detailed Phl road map and current POIs. 'Yung AVT unit ko has a quarterly upgrade ng Phl map since the map is licensed and there is a quarterly update from iNav.

You can ask the suppliers of your GPS if licensed yung Phl maps so that you can update them. As to the Garmin, you should buy your Phl map to them or you can get the free downloadable Phl in Roadguide.ph. But if you want the current RG Phl map, you should be a contributor first to get it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The GPS software and Phl maps of your DVD/GPS multimedia console should be upgradeable and can be updated so that you will have detailed Phl road map and current POIs. 'Yung AVT unit ko has a quarterly upgrade ng Phl map since the map is licensed and there is a quarterly update from iNav.

You can ask the suppliers of your GPS if licensed yung Phl maps so that you can update them. As to the Garmin, you should buy your Phl map to them or you can get the free downloadable Phl in Roadguide.ph. But if you want the current RG Phl map, you should be a contributor first to get it.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    [QUOTE=ram angle;2071628]QC to Baler , Aurora 290km

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer