New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 207 of 442 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    To TrailB owners: everytime I fill up in the gas station, the diesel could be smelled specially in the 2nd and 3rd row seats. I would open the window or put the AC vent to fresh air to let the smell out. Is this normal? Have you experience this?

- - - Updated - - -

To TrailB owners: everytime I fill up in the gas station, the diesel could be smelled specially in the 2nd and 3rd row seats. I would open the window or put the AC vent to fresh air to let the smell out. Is this normal? Have you experience this?
    I have already refueled twice and I don't get any smell inside but I haven't sat in the 2nd or 3rd row yet. I'll try that next time I refuel (which would probably be mid feb pa)

baka your a/c vents are open during refueling?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have already refueled twice and I don't get any smell inside but I haven't sat in the 2nd or 3rd row yet. I'll try that next time I refuel (which would probably be mid feb pa)

baka your a/c vents are open during refueling?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Uy nice work pres!

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Chevrolet Trailblazer owners:
    1. steer 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Makati October 1, 2012 Manila Summit White
    [IMG=400]http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af211/justcaps/image-5_zps81fcb332.jpg[/IMG]
    2. RTS 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North Edsa Balintawak October 24, 2012 Auburn Brown
    3. novice12 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis October 31, 2012 Oceanic Blue

4. safala 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet North EDSA Nov. 5, 2012 Sizzled Red
    5. xpac 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Alabang Nov. 22 2012 Oceanic Blue
    6. delta00 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Switchblade Silver
    7. buddy 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pampanga Nov. 29, 2012 Sapphire Black
    8. migz71 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 23, 2012 Sapphire Black
    9. go_gerry 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Mandaue-Cebu Nov. 14, 2012 Sapphire Black
    10. Happyart 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Makati Nov. 7, 2012 Sapphire Black
    11. johnP 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Davao Nov. 12, 2012 Auburn Brown
    12. satriasis 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.15,2012 Auburn Brown
    13. albert_b 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Chevrolet Pasig Dec. 21, 2012 Royal Gray

14. ram angle 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Commonwealth Dec.28, 2012 Royal Gray
    15. Tata Lino 2.8 LTZ 4X4 A/T Chevrolet Quezon Ave. Dec.27, 2012 Sapphire Black
    16. jojo728 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA Nov. 24, 2012 Royal Grey
    17. numbah5 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Chevrolet Otis-Manila Jan. 3, 2013 Sapphire Black

Colors:
    Summit White - 1
    Auburn Brown - 3
    Oceanic Blue - 2
    Switchblade Silver - 1
    Sapphire Black - 6
    Sizzled Red - 1
    Royal Gray - 3

Variants:
    2.5 LT 4x2 M/T - 4
    2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T - 13

Dealership:
    Alabang - 1
    Commonwealth - 1
    Makati - 2
    North EDSA - 2
    Otis-Manila - 2
    Pampanga - 2
    Greenhills-EDSA - 2
    Mandaue-Cebu - 1
    Davao - 1
    Quezon Ave - 2
    Pasig - 1

TrailB owners, please post pics of your TrailB

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *safala...refueled 4x already..'never experienced that smell...pero sa camry namin..yes.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    One thing that you need to check first is if the HU is capable of receiving an amplifier. There should be a provision to connect the RCA jacks for the amps. There are 2 ways to connect the tweeter to the amp. The most common is via a crossover. Most after market seps would have this, but I am not sure if the one Chevy has installed it in their SUV. If there is the tweeter and mid bass is connected to the crossover and the crossover will then be connected to the amp. If there is no crossover, what you can do is to connect the tweeter and the midbass directly to the amp meaning if the amp has 4 channels, 1 channel will be a dedicated connection to each tweeter and mid bass.

I would advice going to a reputable installer for advice because adding an amp to a HU or system with limited tuning capabilities might not yield good results nd sayang lang money mo

Laging bitin naman if you upgrade to another HU eh. Kahit branded ones. Kaya one of the 1st upgrades I'm planning to do after the OEM DVD/GPS HU is to buy Dominations Atom ES435 amplifier. It is only 5.5k pesos. Kaso hindi ko alam kung paano i-coconnect yun sa dalawang surround?/tweeter speaker na nakatago sa headliner natin.

Btw, bro post mo pic ng TrailB mo sa owners' list. Hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *safala and *xpac, post niyo pics ng TrailB niyo then lagay niyo sa owners' list tulad ng ginawa ko. Para may proof tayo

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    One thing that you need to check first is if the HU is capable of receiving an amplifier. There should be a provision to connect the RCA jacks for the amps. There are 2 ways to connect the tweeter to the amp. The most common is via a crossover. Most after market seps would have this, but I am not sure if the one Chevy has installed it in their SUV. If there is the tweeter and mid bass is connected to the crossover and the crossover will then be connected to the amp. If there is no crossover, what you can do is to connect the tweeter and the midbass directly to the amp meaning if the amp has 4 channels, 1 channel will be a dedicated connection to each tweeter and mid bass.

I would advice going to a reputable installer for advice because adding an amp to a HU or system with limited tuning capabilities might not yield good results nd sayang lang money mo

Laging bitin naman if you upgrade to another HU eh. Kahit branded ones. Kaya one of the 1st upgrades I'm planning to do after the OEM DVD/GPS HU is to buy Dominations Atom ES435 amplifier. It is only 5.5k pesos. Kaso hindi ko alam kung paano i-coconnect yun sa dalawang surround?/tweeter speaker na nakatago sa headliner natin.

Btw, bro post mo pic ng TrailB mo sa owners' list. Hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    double post
    Last edited by albert_b; January 9th, 2013 at 12:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rafmac View Post

Ok lang muna yung plan ko. If I'm not satisfied with the sound output ng OEM DVD/GPS HU, doon lang ako magpapalagay ng amplifier. Pag di pa rin satisfied, that's the time to upgrade the separates and install a 12" sub at the back and a mono amplifier to power the sub. Then siguro to further enhance the SQ, a sound processor din.

Reason for me why I want the OEM DVD/GPS HU is I want to retain the OEM look. Mas malinis tignan kasi.
    Last edited by numbah5; January 9th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just received message today that a couple of LTZ 4x4s are available at Otis. Isang Silver and the other Red naman.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I have not smelled fuel from back rows during refuelling.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not smelled fuel from back rows during refuelling.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer