New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 205 of 442 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Hi sir *RTS, while you're checking na din, can you see if there's a way to put a chain around the spare tire? Baka kasi manakaw at maraming technique na daw to do that, kaya I'm thinking of buying something like a bike-lock for it.
    The other day (Sat.) I went to the vulvanizing shop para to dismount -mount ng spare tire sa rear tire ko that sustained a big hole. TO MY DISMAY the spare tire is undertsize its 16 x 70 R kaya hindi pwede i-mount sa existing 18 inch. rim. So for the LTZ owners check your spare tire it is undersize. I called immediately the Chevy dealer & let them know the big roar, sabi nila lahat daw ng TrailB LTZ ay pareho ng spare undersize 16 inches. Marami rami na rin kaming biniling brand new cars/SUV from 1974-to present, this is my first experience na ang spare tire nnot identical sa existing tires, only in CHEVY.

When I dismatled the spare tire, there is a secondary security cable kaya lang can be remove if the culprit is armed ng wrench. So bumili na rin ako ng pang motorcycle na lashing , pwede naman basta not less than 1mtr.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ninong *RTS, pati volvo s40 namin ganyan din spare tire. Mas maliit kesa sa main tires.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *tonggressman, will do it once I fill it up again with a full tank of Unioil's Euro DieselIV so that I could include the exact FC.

Calling the attention of *xpac. Please do a review of your OEM DVD/GPS Headunit so that it would enlighten the group buyers of this HU. Thanks in advance.
    yes... do a review please and maybe compare to previous hu you had.

- - - Updated - - -

*tonggressman, will do it once I fill it up again with a full tank of Unioil's Euro DieselIV so that I could include the exact FC.

Calling the attention of *xpac. Please do a review of your OEM DVD/GPS Headunit so that it would enlighten the group buyers of this HU. Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    img-20130106-00037.jpgimg-20130106-00037.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

img-20130106-00037.jpgimg-20130106-00037.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img-20130105-00031.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    The other day (Sat.) I went to the vulvanizing shop para to dismount -mount ng spare tire sa rear tire ko that sustained a big hole. TO MY DISMAY the spare tire is undertsize its 16 x 70 R kaya hindi pwede i-mount sa existing 18 inch. rim. So for the LTZ owners check your spare tire it is undersize. I called immediately the Chevy dealer & let them know the big roar, sabi nila lahat daw ng TrailB LTZ ay pareho ng spare undersize 16 inches. Marami rami na rin kaming biniling brand new cars/SUV from 1974-to present, this is my first experience na ang spare tire nnot identical sa existing tires, only in CHEVY.

When I dismatled the spare tire, there is a secondary security cable kaya lang can be remove if the culprit is armed ng wrench. So bumili na rin ako ng pang motorcycle na lashing , pwede naman basta not less than 1mtr.
    Or maybe it's a donut spare? Other premium cars don't have identical 5th tire as spare, but just a donut tire good to run for a few km onlu to reach nearest tire repair station.

But this should be clearly communicated by dealers to manage buyer's expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's a donut spare? Other premium cars don't have identical 5th tire as spare, but just a donut tire good to run for a few km onlu to reach nearest tire repair station.

But this should be clearly communicated by dealers to manage buyer's expectations.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

*xpac has been using the OEM DVD/GPS Headunit since day 1. He never used the stock HU

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    img-20130106-00037.jpg
    Thanks for the picture sir *RTS!

Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

Dapat ata ma-check ko din yung spare tire ko.

- - - Updated - - -

img-20130106-00037.jpg
    Thanks for the picture sir *RTS!

Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

Dapat ata ma-check ko din yung spare tire ko.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have 2 tires 16 inches never used , one is from our ex- pajero sana ( 275x 16 & spare of Trail B parang 245 x 16 x 70 ang size) I will try to dispose the this two para makabili ng tamang spare plus rim sa TrailB. The spare tire of TrailB is garbage. Hindi naman pwede sa strada due the size is 245 x 17 inches, I will ask my daughter the size of her Monty baka pwede

- - - Updated - - -

I have 2 tires 16 inches never used , one is from our ex- pajero sana ( 275x 16 & spare of Trail B parang 245 x 16 x 70 ang size) I will try to dispose the this two para makabili ng tamang spare plus rim sa TrailB. The spare tire of TrailB is garbage. Hindi naman pwede sa strada due the size is 245 x 17 inches, I will ask my daughter the size of her Monty baka pwede

- - - Updated - - -

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    *xpac has been using the OEM DVD/GPS Headunit since day 1. He never used the stock HU
    i meant HU from branded or other HU he used on his previous rides. maybe in-terms of SQ or user friendly etc...

- - - Updated - - -

i meant HU from branded or other HU he used on his previous rides. maybe in-terms of SQ or user friendly etc...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    baka it would be very difficult to buy just 1 rim sir? I wonder if Chevy casa can provide it

- - - Updated - - -

baka it would be very difficult to buy just 1 rim sir? I wonder if Chevy casa can provide it

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer