New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 442 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bongiss View Post
    mga sir. i am planning to by explorer, everest or trailblazer? any pros and cons? thanks.. :D
    If you've got extra cash and don't mind spending on gasoline. then, by all means, buy the Explorer.

If you are looking for diesel powered, then buy the trailblazer.

If you cant wait a couple months or even a year, wait for the new everest, then compare it with the trailblazer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    Wow ,Beauty he he he, when you zoom be sure to leave all your heartache behind & settle it with the dust.

2moro my skeds is to to mount un-mount the spare tire, its not ordinary pako pala that punctured my rear tire but a 3 inches turnilyo w/ bolt pa as if talagang sinadya kasi naka bend ng 90 degree. I will use the punctured tire as spare, then yung spare ang ipapalit ko minus the steel rim.
    This might be a modus sir, the puncturing of tires, be it in the parking lot or scattering bent nails/wires in the road. They would only wait for the moment you got off-guard and try to go outside your vehicles to check the tire leaving the keys in the ignition and any door unlocked. Ingat lang po tayo palagi mga sirs. And by the way, I work at Mckinley Hill so I might go to Enderun on your EB day and check out your TBZs parked to have a better look at them. Hindi ko kasi matitigan ng maayos habang kasabay sa daan eh..who knows i might trade-in my Xtrail for one :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Here's the pic of our TrailB:

congrats sa new ride..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, please choose a date for our dinner EB so that I know how many seats I would be reserving. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bongiss View Post
    mga sir. i am planning to by explorer, everest or trailblazer? any pros and cons? thanks.. :D
    Suggest you open a separate new thread comparing these three so that more readers/forumers can give objective opinions on these car options.

It would be good for you to start by mentioning your car requirements, budget, daily route and other special considerations. So that readers/forumers can think of your specific requirements. As a starter, you can look at their three separate threads discussing each car specifically. This thread gives info on the TBZ.

Quick comments on your three car options:

Explorer - totally different level vs the other 2 cars, crossover which means more car-like ride, gas drinker, evidently priced much higher than the other two.

Everest - decent ladder-frame (truck-based) SUV, you might get a good deal as there's a new model coming soon. You can also wait for the new model.

Trailblazer - reported to be the best ladder-frame (truck-based) SUV based on initial feedback. Dealership gimmicks can drive you mad, but if you're willing to spend extra on in-house financing, or high dealer incentive, and expensive media accessories made mandatory, this is a good choice. Or if you can patiently wait looong to get your unit if buying by cash.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT: Expect that there is still a long wait for the Explorer until now, and the same goes to the new Everest once it is launched here. There will be dealership gimmicks also, which based on our experience, mas matindi pa ang Ford.

BTT: Tomorrow we will be driving the TrailB to Pangasinan. I know it won't disappoint us.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    matatagalan pa yata ang new everest since marami pang stock.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sirs,
    I'm interested in acquiring a unit of the new trailblazer, my concern now is how long is the avarage waiting time for you to get hold of your unit?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by KEG View Post
    Sirs,
    I'm interested in acquiring a unit of the new trailblazer, my concern now is how long is the avarage waiting time for you to get hold of your unit?
    depend kung in-house or P.O. or cash... pag in-house mas mabilis almost right away kung meron stock, same case with us in chevy otis. yun nga lang gusto namin yun brown LTZ kaso wala stock, coming week pa daw. they have a blue LT, brown LT at gray LT available at wala pang mayari. went there yesterday para magbayad ng reservation.

mga bosing,
    yun HU ba na galing kay gold car, papago ang navigator? hirap kc gamitin ang papago or garmin

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    OT: Expect that there is still a long wait for the Explorer until now, and the same goes to the new Everest once it is launched here. There will be dealership gimmicks also, which based on our experience, mas matindi pa ang Ford.

BTT: Tomorrow we will be driving the TrailB to Pangasinan. I know it won't disappoint us.
    san sa pangasinan sir? para makita ko naman yan trailB sa daan! hehe. wala pakong nakita na trailB kasi dito sa pangasinan eh. Atleast ung sta gen3 mejo dumadame na

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer