New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 188 of 442 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Originally posted by albert_b

TCCCI Meet and Greet

Hi everyone,

Our interim Trailblazer Club President, *numbah5, has arranged a meet and greet with executives of TCCCI. Joining us are:

Atty. Alberto B. Arcilla, President and Managing Director
    Lyn M. Buena, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Customer Service
    Lito S. Landicho, Assistant Vice President for Service and National Aftersales Services

I would like to formally extend the invitation to our fellow club members and other Trailb enthusiasts to a small dinner. We can use this venue to be our official EB as well. We can discuss club matters like forum rules/guidelines, logos and we can also discuss our t-shirts

We have secured 3 schedules with them so please let me know who can join on which dates. Please indicate all the dates you're available.

January 4, 2012 (Friday, dinner)

January 11, 2012 (Friday, dinner)
    1. numbah5
    2. albert_b

January 12, 2012 (Saturday, dinner)
    1. RTS
    2. numbah5

We have chosen Restaurant 101 of Enderun Colleges in Mckinley Hill, The Fort since we have a 20% discount there. Please choose a date that is convenient for you.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Up ko lang ito. 4 of us are planning to do a group buy of this HU:

Tapos ito ang list ng mga maggugroup buy:
    1. numbah5
    2. delta00
    3. brother ni delta00
    4. albert_b

This is the TCCCI/Chevrolet Philippines approved DVD/GPS headunit for the Trailblazer and Colorado. It is originally priced at 42k pesos with reverse camera at Goldcars Banawe, but if we're going to do a group buy, it will go down to 38k pesos. For those interested, please add your name to the list of group buyers. January 11 ng umaga tayo magpapakabit if ever.
    Bro, ano ba tatak nyan? May kasama na ba 2 headrest lcd monitors yan?
    Saka sabi ng SA sa quezon ave, ma- void daw ang warranty pag di sa kanila nagpakabet.
    They are offering another HU na AVT ang tatak, includes dvd/gps (7" monitor), 2 headrest monitors (7" din size) at reverse cam. (php 60k ang price nila).

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Don't know the brand pero its OEM. Don't believe what the dealers are saying because gusto nila sa kanila tayo kukuha ng accessories. It's added income for them. Yang HU na pinost ko was evaluated by TCCCI for 6 months and the results are good. Next model year change they might include it as standard OEM feature for the TrailB and Colorado.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Up ko lang ito. 4 of us are planning to do a group buy of this HU:

Tapos ito ang list ng mga maggugroup buy:
    1. numbah5
    2. delta00
    3. brother ni delta00
    4. albert_b

This is the TCCCI/Chevrolet Philippines approved DVD/GPS headunit for the Trailblazer and Colorado. It is originally priced at 42k pesos with reverse camera at Goldcars Banawe, but if we're going to do a group buy, it will go down to 38k pesos. For those interested, please add your name to the list of group buyers. January 11 ng umaga tayo magpapakabit if ever.

sir i thought you opt for the 85k you mentioned the one with the VKOOL tints or HID lights...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    oh! that's bad... I'll be hunting for alpine HU nalang...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    guys how's the sound quality on the LTZ it sez "8 premium speakers" and one of their techs said it's an 8x9... so that's supposed to be punchy like the one we had with our 04" pajero. If the sound quality sucks I would opt to rock ford fg or DLS.... TIA

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    sir i thought you opt for the 85k you mentioned the one with the VKOOL tints or HID lights...
    I changed dealer na. My current dealer doesn't have that package sir. Since the group buy is still ongoing, doon na lang ako.

*EQAddict so your friend got the AVT package of Greenhills-EDSA. Much better pa raw yung HU na pinost ko, which is part of the 85k package ng Shaw, Pasig, Alabang and Laguna. Yun pa ang approved ng TCCCI and is readily available at Goldcars Banawe at a cheaper price.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012

*EQAddict so your friend got the AVT package of Greenhills-EDSA. Much better pa raw yung HU na pinost ko, which is part of the 85k package ng Shaw, Pasig, Alabang and Laguna. Yun pa ang approved ng TCCCI and is readily available at Goldcars Banawe at a cheaper price.
    Bro, just want clarification if *38k, kasama na ba jan yun 2 headrest monitors? Kailangan ba papalitan din original headrest for the monitors to fit decently or will they use the same headrests that we have originally?

Tnx *EQAddict for the feedback about that AVT hu package. Appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *Tata Lino, di pa kasama yung headrest monitors. Try ko isama sa group buy yun. Yes papalitan yung headrest natin.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thanx for the patch up *numbah5.
    Sana ma haggle mo rin group price na kasama 2 headrest monitors para isang gawaan na lang pag dinala natin dun.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer